Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus_KKY View Post
Just finished Kill Shot by Vince Flynn (his latest book). Vince has series out on covert black ops performed by a CIA Assasin with the assistance of of various military and federal agencies such as FBI, Seal Team 6, Delta Squad, and other foreign intelligence agencies. They target extreme terrerorist organisations and save America from the brink of disaster by preventing numerous attacks on our country. Very intense action packed stories. The main Character Mitch Rapp is a total bad ass and a man i would not cross in real life. I recommend any thing written by Vince Flynn!
That one arrived for me to pick up from the library today. Glad we got this book as he was diagnosed with cancer last year so the book got severely pushed back. I hope he continues to recover. The Mitch Rapp series is terrific. Brad Thor writes about a similar guy named Scott Harvath, Mark Greaney has a guy named the Gray Man, and an author named Alex Berenson writes similar stuff. All solid authors although I'm a bit burned out on the "lets kill terrorist" plotlines. Rapp manages to stay fresh though