+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden....really?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Biden....really?

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Chauffeur?
    Maybe Blauffeur........

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    affect of the economic downturn your boy Bush created.
    With your ability to produce such an effective counterpoint, you'll be cleaning his toilets in no time. Just hang in there, JC Penney boy.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    With your ability to produce such an effective counterpoint, you'll be cleaning his toilets in no time. Just hang in there, JC Penney boy.

I make more money in a week than you make in 3 months. you come on here talking about your little fake spy job to try to impress..........NOT!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I make more money in a week than you make in 3 months. you come on here talking about your little fake spy job to try to impress..........NOT!
    You make 45k a week? Wow, and I'll bet you're 6'3 220lbs with 3% bodyfat.

You are a pathetic waste. But I guess you have to come on here and pretend to be somebody in order to escape your real life. Go JC Penney!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    You make 45k a week? Wow, and I'll bet you're 6'3 220lbs with 3% bodyfat.

You are a pathetic waste. But I guess you have to come on here and pretend to be somebody in order to escape your real life. Go JC Penney!
    I want your job.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Dude i work under Michael P. Dastugue.

http://www.manta.com/c/mmsdwtj/penny...ing-custom-sho

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Have you seen this guy's basement?

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

I don't understand you man. You love to brag and name drop, yet are scared to post your name. You are given the freedom to antagonize and stir the pot, but your nothing more than a coward hiding behind a computer screen and anonymity. I never post, but read BBB every day. I think you lose your mind a little more daily. I will be emailing Penny's and informing them of why I choose to no longer give them my business. You should really think about dragging others through the mud while not facing your critics.
    Last edited by aggiedawg; 08-04-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    I don't understand you man. You love to brag and name drop, yet are scared to post your name. You are given the freedom to antagonize and stir the pot, but your nothing more than a coward hiding behind a computer screen and anonymity. I never post, but read BBB every day. I think you lose your mind a little more daily. I will be emailing Penny's and informing them of why I choose to no longer give them my business. You should really think about dragging others through the mud while not facing your critics.

Well I hate that I have offended you so much that you are willing to try to affect my employment status. That's a bit much from someone I've never posted to or received one from until now. How many others on this forum have you sought out and tried to sabotage their employment? Or are the rest of the members here saints?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Well I hate that I have offended you so much that you are willing to try to affect my employment status. That's a bit much from someone I've never posted to or received one from until now. How many others on this forum have you sought out and tried to sabotage their employment? Or are the rest of the members here saints?
    The rest of us aren't prancing little trolls.

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Not sabotaging employment. Just expressing my freedoms as you have.

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    Not sabotaging employment. Just expressing my freedoms as you have.

Express away.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The rest of us aren't prancing little trolls.

Nice. You're free to hammer away at me as I can't respond. I got yet another card about another one of your posts. Nice cover you have.

What??? You seem to of responded...

If I had to guess, you're red-dotted because when you "hammer away" at people, you have no backing or substance to your attack. When I or others attack you, it is backed up by actual evidence. Look at our previous bout here - you say his kids are screwed up, throw a hissy-fit when someone attacks your family and say you don't attack families, and then you were called on it. According to you, you didn't say that but very clearly, you did. Also, you attacked my intelligence without knowing anything about it. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I don't exactly lack any intellectual capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    What??? You seem to of responded...

If I had to guess, you're red-dotted because when you "hammer away" at people, you have no backing or substance to your attack. When I or others attack you, it is backed up by actual evidence. Look at our previous bout here - you say his kids are screwed up, throw a hissy-fit when someone attacks your family and say you don't attack families, and then you were called on it. According to you, you didn't say that but very clearly, you did. Also, you attacked my intelligence without knowing anything about it. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I don't exactly lack any intellectual capabilities.

I never ever said anybody's kids were screwed up. Go back and carefully re-read that post. Sometimes it takes reading something more than once to get the understanding.

+ Reply to Thread