+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2011 News

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Tech to Face Four Opponents in Two Days of Action

Friday at 2:00, the Lady Techsters defeated Southeastern Louisiana 3-2.

Way to go Techsters. Now 2-2 for the season.

Next match will be Friday at 5:00 vs Alabama A&M

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Tech Defeats In-State Foe, 3-2

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team defeated Southeastern Louisiana, 3-2 (25-27; 25-16; 23-25; 25-22; 15-6) in the Jaguar Classic Friday afternoon. The Lady Techsters are now 12-4 against the Lions of Southeastern Louisiana and improve to 2-2 on the season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Techsters vs Alabama A&M

Game 1 Techsters 25 def Ala. A&M 19

Techsters vs Alabama A&M

Game 2 Techsters 24 loses Ala. A&M 26

Techsters vs Alabama A&M

Game 3 Techsters 25 def Ala. A&M 18

Techsters vs Alabama A&M

Game 3 Techsters 25 def Ala. A&M 18
    Game 4 Techsters 25 def Ala. A&M 21

Techsters win the match 3-1, overall record 3-2

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Tech Defeats Alabama A & M, Goes 2-0 on First Day of Jaguar Classic

Louisiana Tech (3-2; 0-0 WAC) defeated Alabama A & M, 3-1(25-19; 26-24; 25-18; 25-21) in their second match of the Jaguar Classic Friday in Jag Gym. They are now 2-0 in the tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Falls to Samford, 3-0

Louisiana Tech (3-3; 0-0 WAC) fell, 3-0 (25-15; 25-19; 25-23) on the second day of the Jaguar Classic in Jag Gym Saturday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Defeats South Alabama, 3-1

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (4-3; 0-0 WAC) defeated South Alabama 3-1 (28-26; 25-23; 25-16; 25-21) in the final match of the Jaguar Classic Saturday night in Jag Gym. Tech finished the tournament 4-1.

More...

Discuss it here.

Re: W. Volleyball. Tech Defeats South Alabama, 3-1

Good tournament Techsters. Coming away 3-1 over two days is great! Like the part that you are improving as a team and continue to prepare for conference play that starts on 9/24 at NMSU.

Tech fans can catch the Techsters at our own tournament on Friday, 9/9 and 9/10.
    Friday, 9/9 Techsters vs Grambling at 2:00
    Friday, 9/9 Techsters vs Southeastern at 7:00
    Saturday 9/10 Techsters vs Texas Tech at 1:00

Take a break from tailgating to check in the TAC to see the Texas Tech match at 1:00 on Saturday.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters To Face Jackson State in Mississippi

Coming off a successful weekend of play, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team (4-3; 0-0 WAC) returns to action Tuesday night when they take on the Tigers of Jackson State in T.B. Ellis arena in Jackson, Miss. at 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Sept. 6-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The third week of action in the 2011 season brings the first midweek matches along with more tournament play.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Louisiana Tech Falls to Jackson State

Louisiana Tech (4-4; 0-0 WAC) fell to Jackson State, 3-2 (16-25; 25-17; 25-23; 16-25; 10-15) in front of 501 fans in T.B. Ellis Arena Tuesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters To Host Louisiana Tech Invitational

Coming off an eight game road trip to start the season, Louisiana Tech (4-4; 0-0 WAC) returns to Ruston this weekend, where they will play host to the Louisiana Tech Invitational in the Thomas Assembly Center and compete in their first home match of the 2011 campaign. Tech will host Grambling State, Southeastern Louisiana and Texas Tech in the tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Defeats Grambling State, 3-0.

Louisiana Tech (5-4; 0-0 WAC) defeated Grambling State (0-8; 0-0 SWAC), 3-0 (25-20; 25-16; 25-20) in their first game of the Louisiana Tech Invitational Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread