+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2011 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Tech Goes 2-0 On First Day Of Louisiana Tech Invitational

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech (6-4; 0-0 WAC) defeated Southeastern Louisiana (2-9; 0-0 SLC), 3-1 (25-16; 22-25; 25-14; 25-14) in their second match of the day in the Louisiana Tech Invitational, Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Tech Falls in Final Match of the LA Tech Invitational.

Louisiana Tech (6-5; 0-0 WAC) fell to Texas Tech, 3-0 (14-25; 17-25; 25-27) in the final game of the Louisiana Tech Invitational Saturday afternoon. The Lady Techsters finished the tournament 2-1.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters To Face Cowgirls of McNeese State

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (6-4; 0-0 WAC) will wrap up a four game home stand against McNeese State Tuesday at 7 p. m. in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Sept. 13-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The final week of non-conference play includes four tournaments.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Louisiana Tech Falls To In-State Foe

Louisiana Tech (6-6; 0-0 WAC) fell to McNeese State, 3-1 (23-25; 20-25; 25-23; 25-11) Tuesday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Louisiana Tech Travels To Houston For Husky Classic

Louisiana Tech (6-6; 0-0 WAC) begins a four game road trip as they travel to Houston, Texas this weekend where they will face Southern Miss, Southeastern Louisiana and Houston Baptist in the Husky Classic at Sharp Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Louisiana Tech Drops First Match of Husky Classic

Clara Vido and Caitlin Germany each knotted seven kills for Louisiana Tech (6-7; 0-0 WAC) against the Southern Miss, but their efforts fell short as the Golden Eagles defeated the Lady Techsters, 3-0 (13-25; 19-25; 9-25) Friday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Louisiana Tech Defeats Southeastern Louisiana

Louisiana Tech (7-7; 0-0 WAC) defeated in-state foe Southeastern Louisiana, 3-1 (25-17; 17-25; 25-14; 25-21) Friday afternoon in their second game of the Husky Classic in Houston, Texas at Sharp Gym. The Lady Techsters are now 1-1 in the tournament and 3-0 against the Lions of Southeastern Louisiana this season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lousiana Tech Goes 2-1 In Husky Classic

Louisiana Tech (8-7; 0-0 WAC) defeated Houston Baptist, 3-2 (25-20; 25-21; 17-25; 19-25; 15-9) Saturday afternoon in the final game of the Husky Classic in Houston, Texas at Sharp Gym. The Lady Techsters finished the tournament, 2-1.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Lousiana Tech Goes 2-1 In Husky Classic

Ready for the start of conference at NMSU on Saturday, 9/24. Go get 'em Techsters!

WAC Volleyball Tournament All-Session Tickets On Sale-WACSports.com

All-session tickets for the 2011 WAC Volleyball Tournament are on sale now.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. WAC Volleyball Tournament All-Session Tickets on Sale Now

All-session tickets for the 2011 WAC Volleyball Tournament, which returns to the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas Nov. 21-23, are on sale now. All tickets are for general admission seating.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Sept. 20-WACSports.com

WAC plays begins this week, with six conference matches.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Set To Open Conference Play Saturday

After a week long hiatus, Louisiana Tech (8-7) will open up Western Athletic Conference (WAC) play Saturday against the Aggies of New Mexico State in Las Cruces, N.M. at 8 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Can You Dig It?

Stephany Salas, one of Louisiana Tech's very own volleyball players, ranks among the best in the nation in her digs per game average. Salas ranks first among all Western Athletic Conference (WAC) athletes and 30th in the NCAA.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread