+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawgs in the pros

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Dawgs in the pros

Can anyone give us an update on all Dawgs playing in the NFL and CFL. There are getting to be so many that I don't know which game to watch.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dawgs in the pros

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Can anyone give us an update on all Dawgs playing in the NFL and CFL. There are getting to be so many that I don't know which game to watch.
    Baltimore Ravens:
    CB) Josh Victorian **released 9/3/2011**

Green Bay Packers:
    CB) Tramon Williams

Houston Texans:
    S) Antonio Baker **waived 8/30/2011**

Jacksonville Jaguars:
    DT) D'Anthony Smith **placed on Injured Reserve 9/3/2011**
    QB) Luke McCown **named 2nd-string quarterback**
    OL) Rob McGill **released 8-21-2011**
    PK) Josh Scobee

Miami Dolphins:
    WR) Phillip Livas **released 9/3/2011**

Oakland Raiders:
    S) Hiram Eugene **placed on injured reserve 8-27-2011**

San Diego Chargers:
    TE) Dennis Morris **injured, released on 8-24-2011**

Edmonton Eskimos (CFL):
    RB) Daniel Porter
    DB) Weldon Brown
    Last edited by TechAlum05; 09-04-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

thanks, I knew there were several, but I didn't know where all of them were playing. I had no idea that Dennis Morris had been picked up by San Diego. I saw somewhere that Hiram Eugene was hurt and it could be season ending. Any update on that?

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

thanks, I knew there were several, but I didn't know where all of them were playing. I had no idea that Dennis Morris had been picked up by San Diego. I saw somewhere that Hiram Eugene was hurt and it could be season ending. Any update on that?
    Hiram Eugene Has Hip Surgery, May Miss 2011 Season

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Jacksonville released Rob McGill yesterday.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, Dennis was injured in practice and didn't dress out against Dallas. I doubt San Diego will sign him, but we'll see...

The Raiders had placed Hiram Eugene on injured reserve.

San Diego released Dennis Morris on August 24th.

Here are the Tech players that were waived/released in the past week:

Texans released Antonio Baker on August 30th.
    Ravens waived Josh Victorian on September 3rd.
    Dolphins released Phillip Livas on September 3rd.

Also, the Jaguars placed D'Anthony Smith on injured reserve on September 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread