+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nick Isham 2010 Highlights

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Nick Isham 2010 Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    But Isham's the better runner/scrambler and has the ability to improvise and make good things happen when the blocking breaks down.

And I think the coaching staff will work a lot this week on getting Isham to tuck it and run or throw it away quickly if he is undecided about the coverage or finding the open man. And the game plan will focus on high reward, low risk plays to minimize the chances of mistakes.

One of the things that has been mentioned about Isham that I like about him is his dedication to the film room. That will pay off big time, I believe.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I watched his highlights last night, again, and I'm real excited about this kid. He is always thinking two steps ahead of the defense. If the first option isn't open, he knows what to do next. If he can bring this level of play to the college level (and I think he can) he is going to be something special.

What is the practice schedule for this week. I read where they are practicing at 9 at night to get ready for the game. Are there any night owls down there going to practice.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

One mistake we have seen enough of in the past is holding the ball too long. I have a feeling we won't see that from Isham. He will make his decision quickly and throw or run. Because of his confidence, we might see a few more interceptions than we would like, but he will minimize that (hopefully) through detailed study off film figuring out where he can and can't throw.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    One mistake we have seen enough of in the past is holding the ball too long. I have a feeling we won't see that from Isham. He will make his decision quickly and throw or run. Because of his confidence, we might see a few more interceptions than we would like, but he will minimize that (hopefully) through detailed study off film figuring out where he can and can't throw.
    Totally agree!

+ Reply to Thread