+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech Nation Radio

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Re: Tech Nation Radio

There is an app for espn97.7

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    So, I downloaded the app but I'm not sure if I will be able to listen to the show or not. Guess I will just have to wait and see.
    If you select the ESPN 97.7 stream it will let you listen to us. We obviously won't be on the national feed, at least no yet.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    When is 97.7 going to get an App like 99.3 & 107.5 have ??
    In my opinion, and no I am not an employee of ESPN 97.7, the ESPN Radio app is far better than the other two.
    Last edited by JFord; 09-13-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    If you select the ESPN 97.7 stream it will let you listen to us. We obviously won't be on the national feed, at least no yet.
    Listening to Fox and Co. now. Looking forward to being able to listen to Tech Nation Radio on the go!

edit: don't know if I will be listening to too much Fox and Co. All it is is ULM and Grambling Talk.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

mid major term is weak and degrading. Ok for MBB.

non AQ is the correct term for football.

Varsity Bulldog redman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    In my opinion, and no I am not an employee of ESPN 97.7, the ESPN Radio app is far better than the other two.
    You are talking about the ESPN Radio App that streams the National Shows, right?

I was wondering about a 97.7 Iphone App so locals could listen to locals. i.e. Fox & Co, Tech Nation, High School games, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    You are talking about the ESPN Radio App that streams the National Shows, right?

I was wondering about a 97.7 Iphone App so locals could listen to locals. i.e. Fox & Co, Tech Nation, High School games, etc.
    The ESPN Radio app will stream the local feed as well.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Is this the same feed as the internet stream? That server has been anything but reliable the last couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    Is this the same feed as the internet stream? That server has been anything but reliable the last couple weeks.
    yes.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the ESPN radio app. I will be listening this afternoon to Fox & Company waiting to hear all the Tech talk they can muster!

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

The ESPN app doesn't work for me. TuneIn works great though

+ Reply to Thread