+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Four Tickets to SO MISS Game Available

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Four Tickets to SO MISS Game Available

A friend has emailed me that he has 4 tickets to the game in Hattiesburg in Section CC Row 7 for anyone who wants them.

If you are interested, email me at mmurchison@bradleyfirm.com and I will send you his contact info.

STF

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Four Tickets to SO MISS Game Available

Are they in Tech section?

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

I do not know. It is a Tech Alum who has them and I imagine he got them through the Tech Ticket Office. Maybe someone else knows.

STF

Bulldog xphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nicexphantomx is just really nice

Cc is on the home side of the stadium. The Tech sections will be the lower parts of the alphabet P,Q,R and PP,QQ,RR

+ Reply to Thread