+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 BB&B College Pick 'Em contest

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: 2011 BB&B College Pick 'Em contest

Yeah, you can blame my fingers and the not-so-smart phone I used to make my picks this time.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Well, I wasn't going to name names, but.....

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Ok, I've got that taken care of now, so I'll post the report package, and I will post the new picksheet tomorrow evening/afternoon. (Hey, I've got a Golf Tourney and that's REALLY important!! )

Ok, the report package is updated. It might be a good idea to bookmark this site. It's a pretty cool feature that I tried for the Basketball contests, but I didn't quite get it right. I think that I have the website down pretty good now, so the picksheet (not ready yet) and the report package coming from this link every week.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pi...2011/home.html

Pick sheet is up!!

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

...Why am I not on the list?

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    You're on the same part of the standings as me Wim. I thought the same thing last week, check this one out your on it. http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pi...standings.html

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    You're on the same part of the standings as me Wim. I thought the same thing last week, check this one out your on it. http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pi...standings.html
    Ok, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    That front page is set to show the top 20 players..... :icon_wink:

You're down there with JAB where you belong!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

We shall see, sir. It's a long season.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE MR. JANGLES!!!!!!!

Hey, glad you could rejoin us. How could you forget a password like that?!?!?!

Report package is up for this week. The picksheet will be up this afternoon.

Rough week for us all. Thank goodness for the lowest week getting dropped!!

The report package is up. I think that I'll have the picksheet up before lunch tomorrow morning.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pi...2011/home.html

+ Reply to Thread