+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2011 BB&B College Pick 'Em contest

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: 2011 BB&B College Pick 'Em contest

..... O.u.c.h......

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I might have to read a book or something

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yes -

He had a GREAT looking cake...

I will try to post a picture tomorrow -
    TECH cake.jpg

Many thanks to the wife of a BBB member for this cake. It tasted AWESOME too.

Thank you all for your patience these last couple of weeks.

The Report package and new picksheet have been posted. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Navy is killin me...
    You're welcome buddy!!!

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pi...2011/home.html

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

You've got the wrong USC playing Oregon.

South Carolina plays the Citadel.

thank you sir. Corrected.

Report package is updated. I'm working on the new picksheet right now, so it is NOT ready yet.

Ok guys, I have posted the new pick-sheet. I have left the deadline as Saturday at noon, but there are 2 Friday games. If you pick anytime after the kickoff of the Friday games, then those picks will be automatic losses. I didn't want to put the Friday match-ups in this pick-sheet, but the match-ups are too interesting (and I couldn't find any other Saturday match-ups that looked good).

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pickem 2011/home.html

Report package is uploaded and ready for viewing... I think I know which week will get dropped for me....

Working on the new picksheet right now, so it will be up soon.

We good... pick your games. FINAL week.

Lowest score will drop AFTER this week, so that top sheet can change pretty quickly.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Bah, I never filled out my picks for this past weekend because I never saw the updated pick-sheet. I started the season with out making picks, and I ended the season with out making picks...Oh well, on to the Bowl-Pick-em...

FINAL results are now posted...

Congrats Johnny "finally back home" Lightnin'. That one week drop really helped you out.

Mildawg seems to always be in the top 3 in these contests was edged out. Still a great season.

And T_Won rounds out the top 3 as the only guys to get over 200 points for the season.

Great job guys.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

8th is my highest yet! I'm gunning for top 3 next season!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Wow, I was at 200 points to begin the week (next closest person was at 192), should have scored 15 points with my picks for the last week, but only ended with 204... that dropping my "bad week" really killed me. Oh well, there's always next year... Thanks for putting this on each season, and congrats to JL.

Just out of curiosity, is there any way of finding out what the scores would have been without dropping the lowest week's score?

+ Reply to Thread