+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas Cowboys Thread

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Dallas Cowboys Thread

Where my fellow 'Boys fans at?

I'm pretty excited about this season. If Romo stays healthy and we have a decent ground game, I think Dez will have a breakout year.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dallas Cowboys Thread

I didn't know Dez was in jail.

If I were you I would change that first sentence. I don't think this is the place for your "boys fans" coming out party

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Dwayne and Tyler secretly love the Cowboys.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Are they the ones with that big TV screen ? LOL

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I'm worried about O-Line and corners. The defense didn't look good in the Minny game. And the "youth movement" on the O-Line could lead to some difficulties. I do think Bryant is ready to break through as a great one and--as amazing as it is to say this--Romo has become a seriously underrated QB. If they can block, the offense will light up the scoreboard, but I'll be worried about the defense until I see them shut some teams down.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Dwayne and Tyler secretly love the Cowboys.
    How Bout Dem Cowboys
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    I'm worried about O-Line and corners. The defense didn't look good in the Minny game. And the "youth movement" on the O-Line could lead to some difficulties. I do think Bryant is ready to break through as a great one and--as amazing as it is to say this--Romo has become a seriously underrated QB. If they can block, the offense will light up the scoreboard, but I'll be worried about the defense until I see them shut some teams down.
    I'm not worried as much about the oline, they can't be worse than last year. The defense, however, has me really concerned. I gotta say that I love what jason garrett is doing. Nobody's job is safe

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Both corners didn't play a down during the preseason. That concerns me. Starting basically what amount to 3 rookies on the OL really, really concerns me. We have no place-kicker. I would cut all 4 kickers and sign a FA. That is my bad list.

Good list: Romo is sharp. Bryant is about to blow up and when you have Austin on one side, Bryant on another with Witten and Felix Jones at RB with Choice and now Demarco Murray backing them up??? Wow that is some FIRE -- POWER at the skill positions with a TON of speed. If the OL shows up at all the Cowboys will score a ton of points. Once the defense gets healthy we should be in decent shape on that side of the ball. Garrett is a much better HC than he was OC. I am really liking him a lot. Great attitude. Will not be outworked. Doesn't put up with any of the players crap but is still humble.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Jones needs to get out of the day to day coaching and let the coaching staff run it.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Jones needs to get out of the day to day coaching and let the coaching staff run it.
    That's what I like best about jason garrett. Jj trust him enough to let him have a lot of control. I don't think jj would have cut most off those players if it weren't for garrett and stephen jones. Jj's biggest downfall is her pays players based on past performance and not on projected future performance. I think that may be changing.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

JJ Loves Roy Williams. JJ made Wade start him when Wade wanted him benched. Garrett cut him. It's Garretts team.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    JJ Loves Roy Williams. JJ made Wade start him when Wade wanted him benched. Garrett cut him. It's Garretts team.
    That is cause JJ sold the farm to get him, what a bad trade. I just hope Austin and Jones have good years for fantasy purposes. I agree with everyone else, it sounds like O-line and CBs could be the Achilles' heel this year, but this is the NFL and everyone has issues because of salary cap.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    That is cause JJ sold the farm to get him, what a bad trade. I just hope Austin and Jones have good years for fantasy purposes. I agree with everyone else, it sounds like O-line and CBs could be the Achilles' heel this year, but this is the NFL and everyone has issues because of salary cap.
    Very true.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about throwing money away. This dude flushes it daily in $1000 chunks I guess.

link
    Report: New deal may be needed to solve Dez Bryant’s money troubles

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

The corners and the kicking worries me the most. I think the O-line will come around. Of course Romo has to stay healthy.

+ Reply to Thread