+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C.E. Byrd HS 30 - West Monroe Univ 23

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: C.E. Byrd HS 30 - West Monroe Univ 23

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I feel your pain brother. We live in Benton and my Son plays although still in middle school. Even though I grew up in Logansport and wore purple and yellow it was still hard for me to put anything on with those colors. I made sure that there was a big BENTON on the front so there was no confusion.
    Yeah. I heard the thing Austindawg loved the most about his Benton was the school colors.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Congrats to Byrd. I went to Airline so seeing this makes me happy too.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Of course, all the West Monroe people are trying to blame the refs. Very classless bunch when they loose.
    ...and a very ignorant and classless thing for you to post. WTF Dude?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

As a grad of Ruston High nothing makes me happier than West Monroe losing!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    As a grad of Ruston High nothing makes me happier than West Monroe losing!
    ...obviously losing and Ruston High football are synonymous. How do you feel about Neville kicking that arse?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Go Jackets

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I'm just glad that you didn't change the name on my cap to LSU. As you noticed, that hat is 3 years old and looks like it just came off the rack, and very uncomfortable. The things we do for our kids. But, you are right. It came down to the deep snappers. WM deep snapper had 2 snaps over the punter's head, with one resulting in a safety, the other giving Byrd great field position for a score. Meanwhile, #86 in this picture was right on the money. Not to mention the blocked punt. A top snapper would have gotten the ball to the kicker in plenty of time. Byrd's punter could have taken a nap before kicking the ball he had so much time.
    Well will #86 be ready to take over the deep snapping at Tech in a couple years?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...obviously losing and Ruston High football are synonymous. How do you feel about Neville kicking that arse?
    Neville never bearcats forever was what they taught us, and we got this game tonight locked up! Ruston knows more about winning than Charlie Sheen knows about rocks.

Varsity Bulldog taeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the rough

I was not impressed by West Monroe. Defensively they have very little speed and Bryd's speed at the skill positions was just alot better. Neither team has a passing game.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Dirty why does your son go to Byrd and not Shreve? This makes me sad. Sportdawg is gonna get arrogant now.

Bulldog 809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

^This

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by solo1001 View Post
    Dirty why does your son go to Byrd and not Shreve? This makes me sad. Sportdawg is gonna get arrogant now.
    Because Byrd is the word! Shreve sucks!

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    and because C.E. Byrd High is named after a former president of Louisiana Tech (Clifton Ellis Byrd)

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    http://youtu.be/yfm2xva7xo8

+ Reply to Thread