+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C.E. Byrd HS 30 - West Monroe Univ 23

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: C.E. Byrd HS 30 - West Monroe Univ 23

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Neville never bearcats forever was what they taught us, and we got this game tonight locked up! Ruston knows more about winning than Charlie Sheen knows about rocks.
    TNS must have mis-printed this...

Ruston 6, Neville 42

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

No misprint Monty, Ruston is just mired in the same thing WMHS was mired in the first 45 years of its existence, PISS POOR COACHING HIRES?

Travis Boney

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Jerit Roser, The News-Star: Regular season loss WM's 1st since '05

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    No misprint Monty, Ruston is just mired in the same thing WMHS was mired in the first 45 years of its existence, PISS POOR COACHING HIRES?

Travis Boney
    We solved all the world's problems yesterday during lunch. Were your ears burning?

I think it was only about 35 years for WM, but still a good point. Could be a long year for both Ruston and WM.

I expect WM to start out 0-2. Calvary next week.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Travis Boney
    Hey, He's only had seven years,give him a chance!

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Monty,

My ears were burning? As I stated earlier, the only things I miss about the south are: Family, Football and Friends. However, my quality of life in Aspen is pretty good, so I can't complain.

TB

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Monty,

My ears were burning? As I stated earlier, the only things I miss about the south are: Family, Football and Friends. However, my quality of life in Aspen is pretty good, so I can't complain.

TB
    There are 4 Fs

You forgot the Food!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It's what those TECH grad's but "tiger wannabe" coaching staff of WMH deserve!!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    A very mature post.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    A very mature post.
    Come on..I was laughing. A little humble pie for Shows and his staff is probably a good thing. Not as good as a chiger loss on Saturday would have been but still. :icon_wink:

Come on..I was laughing. A little humble pie for Shows and his staff is probably a good thing. Not as good as a chiger loss on Saturday would have been but still. :icon_wink:
    When I looked in the WM stands I saw what appeared to by 1500-2000 fans. I figure only about 1/3 of those are Tech fans. Since Shows/WM decided to play in S'Port again this coming Saturday night, we will only be short by 500 or so fans for our game against UCA.

Two weeks in a row in S'Port and WM will start 0-2 for the first time since the mid 80s. That should make some haters happy.

When I looked in the WM stands I saw what appeared to by 1500-2000 fans. I figure only about 1/3 of those are Tech fans. Since Shows/WM decided to play in S'Port again this coming Saturday night, we will only be short by 500 or so fans for our game against UCA.

Two weeks in a row in S'Port and WM will start 0-2 for the first time since the mid 80s. That should make some haters happy.
    Who are they playing and why on a Saturday/college football night?

Who are they playing and why on a Saturday/college football night?
    Remember the bunch that teamed up with Grambling last year to beat up on BVDV? Yes Cedric and the rest of that bunch...

http://www.shreveportla.gov/pdf/2011...rderFtball.pdf

Remember the bunch that teamed up with Grambling last year to beat up on BVDV? Yes Cedric and the rest of that bunch...

http://www.shreveportla.gov/pdf/2011...rderFtball.pdf
    You think WM will lose to Calvary? TECH could miss the CE Byrd crowd as well. SUCKS!!!!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I hope we're looking at Cauthern--he's a good player and, i'm told, a great person.
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...-picks-Cornell

Carthon picks Cornell

+ Reply to Thread