+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WKU vs. UK

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

WKU vs. UK

Is it just me or is WKU getting shafted by the refs? I am sure its an SEC crew, but really? Pretty bad calls so far. I am not a fan of the belt, but WKU should win this game.

And whats up with idaho in the airplane hanger dome? They are getting smoked at home. According to all the idaho fans on the cfn boards, they are awesome.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WKU vs. UK

WKU is better than Kentucky--that much is obvious to me.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

WKU looked really impressive tonight. Really controlled the line of scrimmage against an SEC team.

Bulldog TNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really niceTNDawg is just really nice

My eyes are bleeding... Worst display of offense I have ever seen

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

UK will be very lucky to win 1-2 SEC games

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Right after I posted this thread, UK gets a quick TD. Maybe I am just bad luck for the underdogs.

Maybe I should root for USM on Saturday?

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Right after I posted this thread, UK gets a quick TD. Maybe I am just bad luck for the underdogs.

Maybe I should root for USM on Saturday?
    Probably be a good idea

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

This was easily the best game of the night. And I agree there were some bad no calls against KY. I always pull for the underdog too. Looks like I'll be pulling for KY a lot this year.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    This was easily the best game of the night. And I agree there were some bad no calls against KY. I always pull for the underdog too. Looks like I'll be pulling for KY a lot this year.
    Don't know what game you were watching.

WKU QB 9/26 93 yds 0 TD 4 INTs

UK QB 7/18 97 yds 1 TD 3 INTs

Before UK went up 14-3 with 3:21 remaining, WKU's longest play from scrimmage was 10 yards and they only did that once. After UK's second score WKU had four plays longer than 10 yards, but the longest was 13 yards.

The WKU quarterback left eleven points on the field in the first quarter by overthrowing open receivers who would have scored touchdowns.

This was a case of two mediocre teams with horrendous quarterback play. If UK has a decent QB they win in a rout, if WKU has a decent QB the Toppers win by a couple of touchdowns. If they both had decent quarterbacks perhaps it would have been a good game, but this was anything but.

The best game of the night was Wake at Syracuse...

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely embarrassing offensive football from both teams and SEC Kentucky brought no one to the game. Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful football. W. Ken. will win a few with decent defense, but their qb can't hit a boxcar 10 yds. away! Kentucky's is even worse and they'll go "Offur" this year w/o HUGE improvement.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

I had to work a JUCO game here so didn't get to watch. Where was this game played at?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    I had to work a JUCO game here so didn't get to watch. Where was this game played at?
    Nashville. Go figure.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Looks like I'll be pulling for KY a lot
    twss

Bulldog veerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around here veerbone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    twss
    That-a-way to "stick" that in there...

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    The game was played at LP field in Nashville as Western's home venue for their part of the series as there's no way their 22,000 seat OCS would be suitable to host UK, unfortunately, it appeared not much of anyone from either side cared to drive to Nashville for the game.

+ Reply to Thread