+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I walked outside here this morning and it smelled like corndogs.

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

I walked outside here this morning and it smelled like corndogs.

That is all.

GO DAWGS!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: I walked outside here this morning and it smelled like corndogs.

Did you feel the urge to commit a crime,... maybe go to a bar and hit somebody in the parking lot, snatch a purse, punch your girlfriend, counterfit some money?

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

What about "buying" ~40 pairs of shoes?

GO DAWGS!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I had a rolling corn-dog stand operated by two nluulm alum go by my house blowing duck calls about 7:30AM. Do you think they'll know that I peed on their front door mat?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I had a rolling corn-dog stand operated by two nluulm alum go by my house blowing duck calls about 7:30AM. Do you think they'll know that I peed on their front door mat?
    You must be the guy that farted on KSDAWG's pillow.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    You must be the guy that farted on KSDAWG's pillow.
    Is KS a corndog? If not then I would go with he who smelt it, the 1st rule in fart assignment.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I am sickened by the amount of Louisiana Tech alumni I see posting their kid's LSU outfits, LSU cupcakes, LSU tidbits, LSU signs today on facebook. I didn't know where else to put this, and I know we have gone over this a million times, but I am floored. Ex-Tech cheerleaders talking only about LSU on LA Tech's opening day. SICKENING.

I've been checking the info pages of people I see posting lsu pictures on facebook. So far 90% went to ulm. Unfortunately the other 10% went to TECH.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz View Post
    I am sickened by the amount of Louisiana Tech alumni I see posting their kid's LSU outfits, LSU cupcakes, LSU tidbits, LSU signs today on facebook. I didn't know where else to put this, and I know we have gone over this a million times, but I am floored. Ex-Tech cheerleaders talking only about LSU on LA Tech's opening day. SICKENING.
    I agree. I am tired of it as well. I have started calling them out. I post a La Tech logo on their wall, post Go Dawgs! and tell them to support their alma mater!

Also, for every Geaux Tigers post I see, I post a Go La Tech! or Go Dawgs! in the comments section. If we all did that you might be surprised at some of the reactions. I have noticed when I post Go Dawgs or Go La Tech. The Tech fans come out of nowhere and usually outpost the LSU fans on the thread.

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

Yeah, you'll never see my little one sport any LSU garb. Never, ever, ever.

My wife bought a scarf, it was purple with a hint of yellow. She said "Do you like it? I really liked the colors and print." I said "It looks like something you'd wear to an LSU game." She replied "Ooooh, now I'm never going to wear this thing."

+ Reply to Thread