+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Board Update

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Board Update

if people use it, then it helps you find old threads better. Right now, nobody uses it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    if people use it, then it helps you find old threads better. Right now, nobody uses it.
    ahhhh, now I see.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

The thread starter should add tags/keywords? Ahh....

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    The thread starter should add tags/keywords? Ahh....
    or as a non-thread starter if you want to tag a thread for future search/follow-up purposes
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I just always click on the "New Posts" in the top banner.

I just always click on the "Net Posts" in the top banner.
    net? New?

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    net? New?
    Whups.

I just always click on the "New Posts" in the top banner.
    I could see using tags if you wanted to link a series of posts tied to a similar topic that you thought you might want to link together sometime in the future

There is a certain individual I would have used this on that would have made outing him a tad bit easier

oh boy.... this should be interesting....

yea, go for it.
    was that interesting?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I could see using tags if you wanted to link a series of posts tied to a similar topic that you thought you might want to link together sometime in the future

There is a certain individual I would have used this on that would have made outing him a tad bit easier
    He was gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    He was gay?
    not sure about that, but wouldn't surprise me.

In this instance, outed = uncovered his IRL identity.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

On the "Extras" tab:
    - You can remove the latechreport.com link.
    - BleedTechBlue.com is linked as the Scout site. You can add HereComeTheDawgs.com and link the two to the correct sites.
    - T-Mo's Photos are linked to dawgpix.com. It'd probably be best to change that link to LaTechSportsPix.com.
    - There's really no point to the Z-107.5 link anymore since we can't listen live anymore.
    - Would you add Patrick Walsh's blog as a link?
    - Maybe link the Tech tabs from The Times and TNS.
    - Maybe add a link to LA Tech All-Access.
    - Maybe link SonnyDykes.com.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

not sure about that, but wouldn't surprise me.

In this instance, outed = uncovered his IRL identity.
    I don't know why but HogDawg wanted me to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I don't know why but HogDawg wanted me to ask.
    HD loves him some manwich

+ Reply to Thread