+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Board Update

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Board Update

Any update on the board update?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Any update on the board update?
    TDF is out-of-town (I think) and will happen when he gets back. It might not occur until bye week in October.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Sorry, I've been out of town (Montana fly fishing) and have been really wrapped up with work.

I'm currently looking at schedules at when a good window of opportunity for the upgrade would be. Maybe I should have done it after the UH game!!! But then the therapy costs for all of our users would have cut into our operating income!!!

I just need to make sure I have time to do the upgrade and then time to work with all the graphics issues that I'm sure are going to need addressing. I'm really looking at the off week as the best time to do that because traffic will be down to some extent and people won't be screaming for everything to look right again. I'll let you know when the time gets closer.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Bye week. Oct. 15:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Bye week. Oct. 15:icon_wink:
    I'm calling it - that's the week all hell breaks loose conference wise for us

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

As long as it HAPPENS, I'm ok with that!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

There is a very slight possibility that I will be doing the site upgrade either tonight or tomorrow night. I will be traveling and depending upon what time I get in and how tired I am when I get there, I may make a stab at the upgrade. Just an FYI.

Uhmmmm. I decided to set up a test site before going live here. Let's just say that was a VERY wise decision!!! It's been WAY too long since I've had to interpret and modify code!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Matt -

We need to get Quang to design a header that incorporates the STRIPES as one of our choices....

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Matt -

We need to get Quang to design a header that incorporates the STRIPES as one of our choices....
    The Red-to-Black Bulldog Header would be a good start . . . . . just saying.

The Red-to-Black Bulldog Header would be a good start . . . . . just saying.

Meh...

This coming from a guy who knows how to do nothing but push a button :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Meh...

This coming from a guy who knows how to do nothing but push a button :icon_wink:
    Don't be so sensitive!

Don't be so sensitive!
    I'm fine - just jealous of your cushy job...

:icon_wink:

After a VERY long night (starting at 9:30 and finally finishing at 4:30), the initial upgrade of the site is completed. You will notice things being slow for little while because I've got some processes running in the background. Sorry it took so long for all you night owls!

More later, I've got to close my eyes for a bit.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    After a VERY long night (starting at 9:30 and finally finishing at 4:30), the initial upgrade of the site is completed. You will notice things being slow for little while because I've got some processes running in the background. Sorry it took so long for all you night owls!

More later, I've got to close my eyes for a bit.
    Looking very good though. Thank you for everything you (and the other admin) do!

+ Reply to Thread