+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New beat writer

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

New beat writer

Ethan felt it was time for him to move on. Thank you and best wishes to Ethan!

Jerit Roser

jroser@thenewsstar.com

Welcome Jerit! Feel free to introduce yourself on BBB.

Jerit Roser, The Monroe News-Star: Silver lining
    Last edited by Dawg06; 09-06-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: New beat writer

Thanks to Ethan for his past works

Good luck to Roser. Fighting an uphill battle working for a crew that doesn't really care about getting the news out.

Varsity Bulldog EngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her game EngDawg's Avatar

Whats his Bio?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EngDawg View Post
    Whats his Bio?
    You won't be surprised to find out that TNS hasn't provided one yet.

Google him and his facebook page comes up.

He went to lsu so I'm not over expecting.

Puppy Ethan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her gameEthan Conley is on top of his/her game

Hi folks, thanks for the well wishes. I enjoyed my time on the beat and was glad to have BB&B around to keep me on my toes when I screwed up.

Jerit Roser is an excellent reporter and a great guy to share some drinks with. He's part of a two-man sports desk right now and has Tech, Grambling, and preps on his plate. He's fighting an uphill battle in a company that clearly doesn't care about the quality of its product, so take it easy on him.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Conley View Post
    Hi folks, thanks for the well wishes. I enjoyed my time on the beat and was glad to have BB&B around to keep me on my toes when I screwed up.

Jerit Roser is an excellent reporter and a great guy to share some drinks with. He's part of a two-man sports desk right now and has Tech, Grambling, and preps on his plate. He's fighting an uphill battle in a company that clearly doesn't care about the quality of its product, so take it easy on him.
    If he needs any fact checking, please refer him to BB&B! :icon_wink:

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Thanks Ethan and good luck:icon_wink:

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Best of luck to you Ethan. Thanks for all the articles, especially the one that you featured my son in during the baseball season.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Best of luck to you, Ethan.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Good Luck Ethan. Thanks!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ethan!

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I'll vouch for Jerit. The kid can write. I don't know him personally, and we've never met. But he did some writing for The Town Talk while he was in college, and I've enjoyed his work at The News-Star. I look forward to reading his stuff. That said, I'm going to really miss Ethan. Many Tech fans bitch about The News-Star's coverage of Tech, and you have every right to do so. However, we've been very fortunate over the years to have guys like Scott Beder and Ethan Conley covering Tech. Those guys were pros who did things the right way. Good luck, Ethan, in your next endeavor.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Ethan, great job covering the Dawgs. You did the best job by far of covering Tech at the News Star in the 10-12 years I have received the paper. Good luck wherever you land.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Good luck Ethan...sorry to see you go.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Ethan's humor and personality came through in some of his articles--he's definitely too cool of a dude to be doing that job (imo).

+ Reply to Thread