+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 BB&B Official NFL Survivor contest

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2011 BB&B Official NFL Survivor contest

It's back!! (and better than ever??)

Well here she is. The rules are pretty simple. So simple that DirtyDawg could do it.

The point of this contest is to pick the winner of JUST ONE GAME A WEEK in the NFL season and try to outlast the rest of us. (HA! Good luck punk. You'll need it) Once you have picked that team, you may NOT pick them again the rest of the year, so choose wisely.

The deadline for your picks to be in will be kickoff of the MONDAY night game. (since it's so late in the week already). I will check and make sure that your pick wasn't picked after kickoff. If you do so, your pick will be counted as a loss. (I'm looking at you Dwayne!!)

So get your picks in and ENJOY!!

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/20...ivor/home.html

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: 2011 BB&B Official NFL Survivor contest

The following players were just imported:

Linds_Marie
    tylertechsas
    Steveyti
    Saint Greg
    mildawg
    Wade_Antley
    brtransplant
    fishingback
    jellidawg
    westdawg
    TechAlum05
    easydawg
    deadawg
    dawgynwindow
    inudesu
    Dwayne From Minden
    itdrummer
    RxDawg
    nytetyme
    sportdawg
    latechrandy
    tech77
    DellDawg
    gonzodawg
    SIC_EM_DAWGS!
    shreveportdawg
    hachiman
    CChandler
    Aggiedawg
    tigtoo30
    trudawg
    Built4Speed
    rlmiddle
    nadB

Nobody picked tonight's game....

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I could go 0-2 today in my survivor games Cleveland already lost for me on the BB&B game and now the Chargers want to lose in my Yahoo league.

Report Package AND picksheet are updated.

Book mark this link: http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/20...ivor/home.html

This will be where both of the important sheets will be.

On the report, really the only important sheet to look at is the Player Summary. The rest is just good for information.

If you didn't get your picks in but wish to play, jump in. PLENTY of people missed this first week, so you'd be tied with them.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

My name is not showing up, but I picked SD. I have the confirmation email from you if you need it.

yea... forward it back to me. DocMarvin362@gmail.com

Ok, don't worry about it.... I redid week 1 and it added these players:
    The following players were just imported:

tangidawg
    Salvatore Assante
    omegaman1144
    Woods Dawg
    TD90
    JAY
    vadawg
    ARKDAWG03
    Will have it corrected here shortly.

Ok, you're in. Get your pick in before Sunday at kickoff!!!

Player Summary is posted, and as you can see, we had about 15-16 players not play this week. Several of them WON the first week. If you got your picks in on time and you don't see it listed, please forward me the confirmation e-mail and I'll enter your pick ASAP.

New picksheet is posted as well.

Enjoy!!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

It looks like several of us tried to save the best teams for later and we picked Cleveland in week one and got burned. Im going best matchup available from here on.

I did notice there were only 11 people left that were 3 for 3.

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    It looks like several of us tried to save the best teams for later and we picked Cleveland in week one and got burned. Im going best matchup available from here on.

I did notice there were only 11 people left that were 3 for 3.
    I use the same strategy. As long as I have one missed to play with, I'll try to pick the weak teams with a good matchup.

I haven't won yet, so how's that workin for me?!?

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I use the same strategy. As long as I have one missed to play with, I'll try to pick the weak teams with a good matchup.

I haven't won yet, so how's that workin for me?!?
    I hate to give away my strategy, but it's real simple, pick whoever is playing the colts. They are terrible

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Just go with the best teams - sans the Saints...

The weak teams will be there at the end
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I've tried all those systems and they all work until I invariably pick the exception (loser) to prove the rule.

I've decided it all boils down to "fine edge of skill" with lots of luck. :icon_wink:

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Matt are you working on this right now? I'm trying to enter pick and getting an error.

+ Reply to Thread