+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011 BB&B Official NFL Survivor contest

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: 2011 BB&B Official NFL Survivor contest

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Put those pants on early or she will....
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Isn't that what I did playing golf with you last week???

So after playing with the little balls, who's pants did you put on?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Pick sheet for Survivor is uploaded. Since there is a Thursday game starting this week, deadline is 7:00 CT TOMORROW (Thursday).

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/20...ivor/home.html

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

I had a good run but stupid Baltimore couldn't get it together in Seattle. Good luck to the rest of you.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

NFL contest is now updated. We did run into a problem (transferring files back and forth between our computers), so please check your picks and if we got one incorrect, please let me know ASAP and send me the confirmation e-mail as well.

Thank you TDF for taking over for 2 weeks. I think that I'm going to repawn them off on you next year!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Way to go Gonzo and RX. New picksheet is posted with just 2 players remaining. Good luck!!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

What's the latest update? Gonzo and I still in?

dangit... yes. I had problems the other night getting everything to upload to the server and have forgotten to retry it. You both got it right again. PM me with your pick and I'll put it in.

Interesting. I know that it kept telling me that the tranfer failed, but the file is there and looks like it's correct. Gonzo, I hope that you already submitted your pick!!!

Ok, so this week has been interesting. There has been a tie. Both of the remaining players missed this week. One a true miss, and one on a technicality!! Hate that for you Gonzo.

So here's the tiebreaker. Predict the winner and margin of victory for the Sunday night football game between the NY Giants and the Dallas Cowpatties. Send it to me in a PM so that nobody has any advantage of knowing what the other player has picked. The closest to the actual margin wins!!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Doc, I didn't get the PM to pick the game! How bout we just be Co-Champions !!!

Whatever... I don't care.

If Gonzo agrees, then that's fine.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Whatever... I don't care.

If Gonzo agrees, then that's fine.
    Man that's fine with me. I did only miss the Cowboys/Giants game by 1/2 a point.

Cool! I'll be Co-Champ with Gonzo! Congrats!!!

+ Reply to Thread