+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Report litterers and burn ban violators in Texas?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Report litterers and burn ban violators in Texas?

Hey, I reported an idiot this morning to dontmesswithtexas.org, but that just sends them a mean note with a trash bag. I wanna know if anyone has ever reported someone for tossing a cigarette out of their car window into fresh, dry tender while 2 wildfires are going on in the county, to someone like the police or fire marshall? Is this possible/advisable? I'm in Bexar County, by the way.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Report litterers and burn ban violators in Texas?

I wish I could catch one of them doing it so I could do the same. We have some very dedicated residents in my neighborhood who pick up all the trash dumped by passers by on a daily basis. I walk my street every day just to pick up what is there and to look for signs of "something out of place." You'd be surprised what a stare will do to deter potential trouble makers. You might also get to know your area SAFE officer through your local homeowner's association or whatever you have that performs that function. We have apprehended several trouble makers in our subdivision through contact of a SAFE officer who initiated the proper SAPD response. We have also run suspicious license plates through him and were advised to notify the SAPD if we see that vehicle again. We also have a subdivision wide email network to pass information along that all residents should be aware of that keeps all informed and involved. Keep up the reports as they will eventually have an impact. You live in a more densly populated area of SA than I do and more people involved could have a larger impact. By the way, how do you tolerate the traffic over there at Stone Oak? I went over there about a week ago and was amazed at the madhouse.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming from Baton Rouge, I don't find the traffic all that intolerable. I don't ever have a need to be on US 281 during rush hour, so it's fine. 1604 is the one road that drives me the most crazy in this city though. I wish I could use that to get between home and work, but it's just too congested. Luckily, I can ride Huebner all the way from work to Stone Oak Pkwy, which is always nice, even though it has a few traffic lights. Traffic in San Antonio generally is pretty light to me. Even my wife thinks it's a lot nicer to drive here than it was in Lafayette.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'm for shooting them....

Especially idiots who have a flat and then instead of pulling off the road and stopping the vehicle they insist on driving slowly down the shoulder sitting 5 miles of cutover on fire just trying to get to the next exit!

All you would be doing is thinning the idiot herd and cutting out the stragglers!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread