+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Isham!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Isham!!

17 years old. True freshman QB. I'm so proud he is our quarterback and he is going to be a force to be reckoned with. 300 something yards passing in his second game of his college career. Amazing job.

So glad you are here Nick. We've been waiting for you!!

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: Isham!!

He has a long ways to go but for a 17 year old kid he is pretty impressive. (Minus INT that should have never been thrown in the 1st half)

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    He has a long ways to go but for a 17 year old kid he is pretty impressive. (Minus INT that should have never been thrown in the 1st half)
    He'll learn. He's going to be very very special.

Does anyone else find the snaps to him extremely low? What is up with that??

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    He'll learn. He's going to be very very special.

Does anyone else find the snaps to him extremely low? What is up with that??
    I said that after the MS state game. terrible snaps.

Varsity Bulldog dfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    17 years old. True freshman QB. I'm so proud he is our quarterback and he is going to be a force to be reckoned with. 300 something yards passing in his second game of his college career. Amazing job.

So glad you are here Nick. We've been waiting for you!!
    With Patton to throw to against a 1-AA defense, I could have thrown for over 300 yards and you definitely don't want me to be your QB.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I sure hope you are right DM. I think he's probably the guy, but the So. Miss game was tough to judge and these stats against a FCS school are inconclusive for me. I am pulling for him--I just get a little tired of commentators saying we have to cut him slack because he is a 17-year-old true freshman as if we have no other option. But again, I am behind him.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfwdog View Post
    With Patton to throw to against a 1-AA defense, I could have thrown for over 300 yards and you definitely don't want me to be your QB.

Your one of those people that I could give a million dollars tax free, and you will still bitch because I gave to you in twenties.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

i think he is the real deal. i do not think this offense is the real deal. big numbers vs central arkansas does not excite me. but isham is cool under pressure.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I sure hope you are right DM. I think he's probably the guy, but the So. Miss game was tough to judge and these stats against a FCS school are inconclusive for me. I am pulling for him--I just get a little tired of commentators saying we have to cut him slack because he is a 17-year-old true freshman as if we have no other option. But again, I am behind him.
    Imagine UCA playing a true freshman against us with a senior QB like Nick - the final score would be a lot more in favor.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Isham's stats are meaningless, but to drive a dispirited, disorganized team 80 yards for a score in the final two minutes when the game is on the line IS significant. It's what he did throughout his high school career and it is what makes him special - and he is special. Unfortunately, with this staff those heroics will be needed more often than even he can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    I agree Isham's stats are meaningless, but to drive a dispirited, disorganized team 80 yards for a score in the final two minutes when the game is on the line IS significant. It's what he did throughout his high school career and it is what makes him special - and he is special. Unfortunately, with this staff those heroics will be needed more often than even he can provide.

He's just going to get better and better.

I agree our D needs alot of work.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, let's hope he can match Case Keenum score for score because we sure as hell aren't going to stop houston

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

This kid will win us bowl games!! Give him some secondary and he will win!!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

And the last pass he threw in regulation was telling for me. He knew he was going to get drilled and still stepped into it and threw a perfect out pass for a first down at the 7.

The kid is special... and he has a pair on him.

He ain't the problem.

+ Reply to Thread