+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Making Grambling Proud

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Making Grambling Proud

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Making Grambling Proud

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Southern should not be a separate system. Extra costs associated with the admin of another system. Louisiana's stretched budget needs a break.

Now, what I can say is that all the SU grads I know dearly love their alma mater and are fiercely loyal. One such, a business associate, has his office looking more like a Southern bookstore or something. Never seen so much "stuff" in an office before. He also wears blue and yellow ties too.

Luckily he has a good sense of humor since he is a former SU OL, about 6'4" and 280 lbs today, and still fairly fit. I said, upon entering his office, Wow! Go Tigers! He says, Go who? I said, Tigers, right, aren't y'all the Southern Tigers? He growls, and says, that's Grambling! Oh, I pretended, you went to Grambling, cool. NO!!! he bellows. You get the rest...

I was just kidding, and he knows that. (I think...).

NOTE: notice he did not say "That's LSU..." He automatically assumed my Tiger reference was to Grambling. Now, that's a rivalry!

+ Reply to Thread