+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony franklin is an idiot

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: Tony franklin is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by latech-dukies View Post
    Good fan. I Bet you wouldnt say what you just typed to my face (I will be at the hawaii game). Hahahahahahhah
    Sure, Greg. I'd say it to your face.

Varsity Bulldog dfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    How come you still can't spell Idiot after all these years??
    your going to nicpic spelling, I have spelled that word right plenty of times on here.

Puppy latech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Mildawg. I bet you weight 380 pounds and haven't ran a mile in your life (except to dunkin donuts). If would love for me to punch me in the throat or whatever you said. Get off your ventilator and quit wasting my Medicare and social security. Please start doing something productive with your worthless life.

Varsity Bulldog dogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the rough

it's actually "nit pick"

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfwdog View Post
    your going to nicpic spelling, I have spelled that word right plenty of times on here.
    No actually you've done it so many times I actually brought it up. I don't usually do that with spelling.

Either way there's a lot of irony there.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Mildawg. I bet you weight 380 pounds and haven't ran a mile in your life (except to dunkin donuts). If would love for me to punch me in the throat or whatever you said. Get off your ventilator and quit wasting my Medicare and social security. Please start doing something productive with your worthless life.
    OK big man. Have fun with that.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

To the Pit!!

Varsity Bulldog dfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    No actually you've done it so many times I actually brought it up. I don't usually do that with spelling.

Either way there's a lot of irony there.
    No I haven't because I usually use spellcheck.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Ok Cowboy.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It was an epic fail defensively and offensively from a coaching perspective. And the players still could have won but fell apart.

Puppy scotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her game

I've been hanging around here for about 6 months, and I think I've seen "idoit" a solid 7 times.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Poor time clock management by coaches cost this game!,,,,

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Good fan. I Bet you wouldnt say what you just typed to my face (I will be at the hawaii game). Hahahahahahhah
    I am still in shock.

I can't believe we lost that game! Up by 20 in the 4th and we still lose????

Sorry Tony/latech-dukies, but this one is on the coaches. Players and tired fans deserved the win. Players especially.

Still can't believe we lost? What the hell? Anyone help me out today with a good reason why we lost? Other than our coaches?

That might be one of the worst losses I have ever seen by our Dawgs.

We could be 3-0 right now. Damn!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I feel really bad for the players right now. I hope they don't lose confidence in our TOTALLY INEPT COACHING STAFF!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Fahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Fahqueue's Avatar

should've won (easily) against central Arkansas, too......but running it every down caused a fumble by Creer and forced us into OT. Just sayin

Tech offense got the ball back in the 4th at 12:45 (34-21) converting 3 downs....they didn't give the ball back until 10:15.......RUNNING THE BALL
    (Holley fumble)

Houston scored with 7:25 left in the game(34-28) after converting a 4th and 3

Isham throws a pick at 7:04 on heavy play-action. The ball could've been thrown away and it was tipped not necessarily thrown to a defender.

Tech D forces a 3 and out (so the INT doesn't lead to points) - Tech O gets the ball back at 5:40, still with a 7 point lead. Isham gets sacked on 3rd and 6. Houston gets the ball back at 2:39 and scores at 1:36 on some slop.

If Creer could've converted the 3rd and 3 (likely) rather than the 4th and 2, it may have likely ended in a Tech win by FG

You can't blame the coaches for players not performing.
    Last edited by Fahqueue; 09-18-2011 at 08:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread