+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This one hurt

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

This one hurt

We had a great crowd, a great lead, the potential to be 2-2 and win 6, 7 or 8 and our team and the coaches let the program down. This loss will hurt in many ways. You could feel the excitement, had we won this one attendance would have moved up a notch. It would have helped move us up a notch in the comming beauty contest of realignment. Giving up a 34-7 lead with 20 min. to play tears us down, tears our sprit down. This one hurt!

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: This one hurt

Coaching??? It sucks

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't hurt like this in a long time. Walking out of the stadium UH fans kept coming up to me and saying that they could not believe that just happened. We played 3 quarters of lights out and 1 quarter of the most pathetic excuse of football I've ever seen.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I haven't hurt like this in a long time. Walking out of the stadium UH fans kept coming up to me and saying that they could not believe that just happened. We played 3 quarters of lights out and 1 quarter of the most pathetic excuse of football I've ever seen.
    Unfortunately, that seems to the case for a lot of teams this year. Maybe Tech should plan on getting manhandled the first 3 quarters, then play the 4th like normal.

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

It's like they reached into my body cavity and ripped my heart out....this one hurts REAL bad.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

27 unanswered points. In 1 quarter. Unbelievable . . . Disgusting . . . Unacceptable? No. There's not a word in the English dictionary for this. Not a single word.
    Last edited by Allgood; 09-17-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    27 unanswered points. In 1 quarter. Unbelievable . . . Disgusting . . . Unacceptable? No. There's not a word in the English dictionary for this. No a single word.
    Hey everyone, it's Allgood!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Funny thing is that we will probably roll ole miss and if we have any pride left we give msu a damn good game

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Funny thing is that we will probably roll ole miss and if we have any pride left we give msu a damn good game
    Hey everyone, first/last positive post of the week.

Puppy buddog3 is an unknown

Dont usually post but worst coaching in last quarter that I have seen in my 51 years of watching Tech football

Varsity Bulldog dfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedfwdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    Coaching??? It sucks
    No way, SonnyD had a really great job interview, the best job interview that the douchebag consulting firm that we hired had ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by buddog3 View Post
    Dont usually post but worst coaching in last quarter that I have seen in my 51 years of watching Tech football
    What up buddog3. So sad this is what your first post is about.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddog3 View Post
    You should post more often, you're quit observant.

Varsity Bulldog EngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her game EngDawg's Avatar

I didn't see bad coaching. I saw a 17 year old throw a pass across the middle that he shouldn't have and it got picked. I saw a running back run up the middle not holding the ball with both hands and fumble the ball. 2 turnovers in which their senior QB capitalized off of and it made the difference in the game.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by EngDawg View Post
    I didn't see bad coaching. I saw a 17 year old throw a pass across the middle that he shouldn't have and it got picked. I saw a running back run up the middle not holding the ball with both hands and fumble the ball. 2 turnovers in which their senior QB capitalized off of and it made the difference in the game.
    I saw those and bad coaching

+ Reply to Thread