+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Sorry guys...

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

I'm Sorry guys...

I jinxed it. I was driving home 2 hours from the lake this evening and keeping up with the score all the way on my phone. I got home just as the fourth quarter is starting and settled down to enjoy a Dawgs win on ESPN3 only to watch a complete and total meltdown. I guess I should have stuck to the phone. This loss is my fault.:bigcry:

Dawgyinmiami

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Re: I'm Sorry guys...

No it wasn't. It was Dykes' fault or maybe Spangler.

How dumb are these guys?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No, it's my fault. Every team I root for lost today because I paid attention to their games except three, and one of those teams is usually a perennial loser.

Navy - lost
    Michigan St - lost
    Pitt - lost
    Tech - lost
    Michigan - won
    Army - won
    Air Force - didn't play

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post
    I jinxed it. I was driving home 2 hours from the lake this evening and keeping up with the score all the way on my phone. I got home just as the fourth quarter is starting and settled down to enjoy a Dawgs win on ESPN3 only to watch a complete and total meltdown. I guess I should have stuck to the phone. This loss is my fault.:bigcry:

Dawgyinmiami
    If you're gonna blame someone for jinxing the game, blame the announcer. After Tech scored its final TD to bring the score to 34-7, the announcer got on the mike and said, "Hey Tech fans. Have you looked at the scoreboard lately? How bout them Dawgs!" Houston answered with four straight touchdowns. So, don't blame yourself, blame him.

But seriously, it was the fault of the team and the coaches for a whole multitude of reasons. It wasn't any one decision or action that cost Tech the game. It was the cumulative effect of everything that led to the defeat.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    If you're gonna blame someone for jinxing the game, blame the announcer. After Tech scored its final TD to bring the score to 34-7, the announcer got on the mike and said, "Hey Tech fans. Have you looked at the scoreboard lately? How bout them Dawgs!" Houston answered with four straight touchdowns. So, don't blame yourself, blame him.

But seriously, it was the fault of the team and the coaches for a whole multitude of reasons. It wasn't any one decision or action that cost Tech the game. It was the cumulative effect of everything that led to the defeat.
    When I heard the announcer say that about looking at the scoreboard I cringed and told the wife how stupid that was. Less than a minute later and 3 plays and 80 yds. UH TD and they were off to the races

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post

Yeah...kinda let that emotion take over didn't he? PA-101: Don't provoke the visiting team over the stadium speakers. It isn't cool.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Yeah...kinda let that emotion take over didn't he? PA-101: Don't provoke the visiting team over the stadium speakers. It isn't cool.
    That's right. You do not give the visiting team any additional motivation during the game especially if you have a microphone in front of you.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Totally uncalled for. Do not let it happen again. I sure the intent was honorable and good, but this was not needed at all.

+ Reply to Thread