+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCown

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: McCown

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Since when are we enforcing that rule? I posted it in fb because his performance had a sort of poetic harmony with the loss last night.

Just curious, do most people browse by forum or by new posts?
    Non really enforcing it, but it was the second post of the day regarding Luke to be mixed in with all the garbage on the football forum. I just thought it should be moved as to not get lost in the BS over there.

I go to User CP first, then browse by new posts.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Luke out, Gabbert in. I knew he would be on a short leash, and that Jets game was a disaster. I dont think it will be his last chance to play, though. Gabbert will have growing pains and Luke better be ready to come in.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Luke out, Gabbert in. I knew he would be on a short leash, and that Jets game was a disaster. I dont think it will be his last chance to play, though. Gabbert will have growing pains and Luke better be ready to come in.
    Not that Luke played well, but he was dodging bullets from the first snap he took. Never heard a single one of them talk about how bad the line was.

The talking heads will excuse Gabbert next week because of the horrible offensive line.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Gabbert will be lucky to escape without serious injury, the Jags may have the worst offensive line in the world.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Gabbert will be lucky to escape without serious injury, the Jags may have the worst offensive line in the world.
    How did McGill not make the cut?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i think it would be more accurate to say that it is a run-blocking offensive line. they just aren't built for protecting the passer.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Luke McCown is in the game against the Houston Texans after Blaine Gabbert was injured during a quarterback slide. Gabbert could have rib injuries.

+ Reply to Thread