+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 TV Fall Lineup - What are you watching?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

2011 TV Fall Lineup - What are you watching?

What will you watch?

I'm going to watch my usual How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Community, The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, and Kitchen Nightmares. I'll pick up watching one new show, The New Girl.
    Monday
    ABC - Dancing with the Stars, Castle
    CBS - How I met your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Two and Half Men, Mike & Molly, Hawaii Five-0
    FOX - Terra Nova, House
    NBC - The Sing-Off, The Playboy Club

Tuesday
    ABC - Last Man Standing, Man Up, Dancing with the Stars, Body of Proof
    CBS - NCIS, NCIS: LA, Unforgettable
    FOX - Glee, New Girl, Raising Hope
    NBC - Biggest Loser, Parenthood

Wednesday
    ABC - The Middle, Subugatory, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Revenge
    CBS - Survivor, Criminals Minds, CSI
    FOX - The X Factor, I Hate My Teenage Daughter
    NBC - Up All Night, Free Agents, Harry's Law, Law & Order:SVU

Thursday
    ABC - Charlie's Angels, Gray's Anatomy, Private Practice
    CBS - The Big Bang Theory, How to be a Gentleman, Person of Interest, The Mentalist
    FOX - The X Factor, Bones
    NBC - Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Whitney, Prime Suspect

Friday
    ABC - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Shark Tank, 20/20
    CBS - A Gifted Man, CSI: NY, Blue Bloods
    FOX - Kitchen Nightmares, Fringe
    NBC - Chuck, Grimm, Dateline NBC

Blue - New!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2011 TV Fall Lineup - What are you watching?

I don't watch much network television sitcoms. Most of my TV viewing is Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, other Discovery Channel shows, and sporting events.

I'll watch the new season of House on Mondays and some episodes of The Big Bang Theory. That's about it.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    What will you watch?

I'm going to watch my usual How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Community, The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, and Kitchen Nightmares. I'll pick up watching one new show, The New Girl.
    Monday
    ABC - Dancing with the Stars, Castle
    CBS - How I met your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Two and Half Men, Mike & Molly, Hawaii Five-0
    FOX - Terra Nova, House
    NBC - The Sing-Off, The Playboy Club

Tuesday
    ABC - Last Man Standing, Man Up, Dancing with the Stars, Body of Proof
    CBS - NCIS, NCIS: LA, Unforgettable
    FOX - Glee, New Girl, Raising Hope
    NBC - Biggest Loser, Parenthood

Wednesday
    ABC - The Middle, Subugatory, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Revenge
    CBS - Survivor, Criminals Minds, CSI
    FOX - The X Factor, I Hate My Teenage Daughter
    NBC - Up All Night, Free Agents, Harry's Law, Law & Order:SVU

Thursday
    ABC - Charlie's Angels, Gray's Anatomy, Private Practice
    CBS - The Big Bang Theory, How to be a Gentleman, Person of Interest, The Mentalist
    FOX - The X Factor, Bones
    NBC - Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Whitney, Prime Suspect

Friday
    ABC - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Shark Tank, 20/20
    CBS - A Gifted Man, CSI: NY, Blue Bloods
    FOX - Kitchen Nightmares, Fringe
    NBC - Chuck, Grimm, Dateline NBC

Blue - New!
    You watch a lot of television.

I all but quit watching television during lawschool except for sports. For a short time Skill had me hooked on some cop show with a drop dead gorgeous Chilean chick on it, but I quit watching after their Muslim Christmas episode.

Now, I don't watch it at all, not even sports. Not even news. Not even election coverage. It is addictive, and I just don't have time.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

None of the above... except for maybe NCIS if I have nothing else going on (rarely).

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Sons of Anarchy

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

The New Girl is the only thing I'm adding too. The only other TV I really watch is Doctor Who, and the occasional Family Guy/American Dad block of cartoons. Grad school is a huge time vaccuum.

But that Zooey... Damn. Can't help it. I at least have to check it out.

Almost forgot about Tosh.0 and Workaholics. South Park starts up again fairly soon also.
    Last edited by Built4Speed; 09-20-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    The New Girl is the only thing I'm adding too. The only other TV I really watch is Doctor Who, and the occasional Family Guy/American Dad block of cartoons. Grad school is a huge time vaccuum.

But that Zooey... Damn. Can't help it. I at least have to check it out.

Almost forgot about Tosh.0 and Workaholics. South Park starts up again fairly soon also.
    Enjoying the second half of the series?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on FX

Gonna see how The Office is without Steve Carrell

Whatever my wife makes me watch until I get frustrated and go turn on Sports in the other room.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Modern family, the office, big bang, criminal minds(great show), always sunny

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Getting tired of my wifes Law and Order's. What is the best Crime Drama I can pick up on quickly??

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

the back of my eyelids.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Fox News, Boardwalk Empire, rented back issues of Dexter to catch up for the new season, check out Pan Am to see if it is even close to Mad Men, and COLLEGE FOOTBALL with the DAWGS at the head of the list
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Getting tired of my wifes Law and Order's. What is the best Crime Drama I can pick up on quickly??
    Criminal minds is one of my favorite shows of all time. There are some plot lines that you may not follow if you start this season, but each episode has a different completely new story. I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Criminal minds is one of my favorite shows of all time. There are some plot lines that you may not follow if you start this season, but each episode has a different completely new story. I highly recommend it.
    I'm on it. I'll set the DVR. Thanks.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Sons of Anarchy
    Big Break Ireland
    Next Iron Chef
    and eagerly awaiting the new season of Mad Men

Just don't watch network tv except for the weather, the Saints & Cowboys, golf & MLB playoffs
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread