+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BleedTechBlue Radio

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: BleedTechBlue Radio

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    BUMP

Call us - 888.993.7762
    E-Mail us - radio@bleedtechblue.com

Can't listen during the show but want to ask a question? Call and leave your questions at 318.232.2333.
    Thanks for being our only access to a Tech radio fix for the week.

Your co-hearts who love nlulm so much just refuse to say anything negative about nlulm w/out saying, "but, Tech does it too..."

Wouldn't it be horrible if Tech decided to run the coaches show during an off week?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

Your co-hearts who love nlulm so much just refuse to say anything negative about nlulm w/out saying, "but, Tech does it too..."

Wouldn't it be horrible if Tech decided to run the coaches show during an off week?
    How do you even know what those guys are saying? There is a little knob on your radio, usually to the left. Push it. The sound on the radio goes off.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

Yep, it's getting old. I turned it off yesterday. The only time I listen now is when they're covering HS football.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Yep, it's getting old. The only time I listen now is when they're covering HS football.
    I literally forget they have a show. If I were to hear their voice on a commercial I would turn it off.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    How do you even know what those guys are saying? There is a little knob on your radio, usually to the left. Push it. The sound on the radio goes off.
    you know I told myself I wouldnt post anymore on this section of the board but I'll go ahead and say it and If people want to give me the "red dots of doom" fire away. This whole BS of us not talking tech is the biggest bunch of crap going. We play coach dykes presser every week. We interview Patrick Walsh every week. We interview the media from the opponent tech is playing every week (Last week the voice of Idaho Tom Morris). If Eric and Leah need something to promote they come on. We arent bleedtechblue radio. Ford and Chris are and do a great job. We are a regional show and pretty damn successfull at that. If I didnt give a crap about Tech I would have got off this board a lonnnnnng time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    you know I told myself I wouldnt post anymore on this section of the board but I'll go ahead and say it and If people want to give me the "red dots of doom" fire away. This whole BS of us not talking tech is the biggest bunch of crap going. We play coach dykes presser every week. We interview Patrick Walsh every week. We interview the media from the opponent tech is playing every week (Last week the voice of Idaho Tom Morris). If Eric and Leah need something to promote they come on. We arent bleedtechblue radio. Ford and Chris are and do a great job. We are a regional show and pretty damn successfull at that. If I didnt give a crap about Tech I would have got off this board a lonnnnnng time ago.
    Yawn

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Nobody said you didn't cover Tech.

I said Tech doesn't cover Tech as evidenced by the fact that they don't run a coaches show during off weeks. Small time!

Like many times before, I took a jab at y'all for lumping us in w/nlulm. I just dont' understand why y'all can't say anything negative about nlulm w/out lumping Tech in.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

who did that..I dont remember that happening. Does it happen sometimes of course they are both nonaq's in the same area but you act like it happens everytime. Whenever I mention an opening in CUSA, I always say how does that affect tech with 0 mention of ULM. The only thing that was said yesterday was crowd leaving the stands early. WHICH DOES HAPPEN At BOTH.

sooner..Yawn is exactly how I feel everytime I read one of your posts...Why dont you "Block" me so you cant read it.

sooner..Yawn is exactly how I feel everytime I read one of your posts...Why dont you "Block" me so you cant read it.
    You need a thorn in your flesh, Paul.

who did that..I dont remember that happening. Does it happen sometimes of course they are both nonaq's in the same area but you act like it happens everytime. Whenever I mention an opening in CUSA, I always say how does that affect tech with 0 mention of ULM. The only thing that was said yesterday was crowd leaving the stands early. WHICH DOES HAPPEN At BOTH.
    It's your show. I'll continue to listen, it for no other reason that to point out unfriendly Tech comments when I hear them. As you've said many times, you are a fan of Tech, ulm, and lsu. I'm a Tech fan.

Love one another for love is of God. He who does not love does not know God....What else ya got big guy.

Love one another for love is of God. He who does not love does not know God....What else ya got big guy.
    May his days be few, and may another take his office.

Maddawg-I can respect that. And your right! I do root for those other guys but Tech is my school. And I think because I want more and better im critical on them. I can see how that would upset some people.

When he be gone..So shall 97.7
    I'm just messing with the guy. He truly isn't on my radar.

+ Reply to Thread