+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lulu Perry commits to Tech

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Re: Lulu Perry commits to Tech

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    lsu missed the boat on this one......

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...yssey=nav|head
    Not really. LSU what heavily on her. Of course you would never know it by reading The Shreveport, I mean LSU Times. She chose the Techsters for a reason. That program is in shambles. My guess is within 5 years (if we keep TSpoon) we will once again be the dominant program in the state of Louisiana. LSU will disappear.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post
    Not really. LSU what heavily on her. Of course you would never know it by reading The Shreveport, I mean LSU Times. She chose the Techsters for a reason. That program is in shambles. My guess is within 5 years (if we keep TSpoon) we will once again be the dominant program in the state of Louisiana. LSU will disappear.
    You meant lsu is in shambles right?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You meant lsu is in shambles right?
    Yeah, that is what he meant. I totally agree.... Plus, we got them at the TAC this year, so let the dominance return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_wink:

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Like i said its a great get for us, but i know for a fact no sec school offered her...i know every other state school plus plenty of sun belt and some conf usa offered her...its a great get for tech and she will have a huge impact.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

May help us with the kids in shreveport as well

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Awesome! Welcome to the Tech Family, LuLu! I remember watching her highlights as a freshman. She is legit.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding news!! A LOCAL Techster WHO CAN PLAY!!!

Looking forward to LOTS of trips from Haughton to Ruston to see Lulu play. She'll LOVE Louisiana Tech.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Like i said its a great get for us, but i know for a fact no sec school offered her...i know every other state school plus plenty of sun belt and some conf usa offered her...its a great get for tech and she will have a huge impact.
    "Of Course they didnt". I mean if she committed to the Techsters, there is no way a SEC school looked at her, much less had an interest in offering right? Nice AQ spin.

Why do some of you guys get personally offended...facts are the facts...the kid is going to be big time for tech...be happy wth that...no sec offers.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Why do some of you guys get personally offended...facts are the facts...the kid is going to be big time for tech...be happy wth that...no sec offers.
    Bienvenida, Srta. Perry. This is great news for the program!

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Great article!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Gonzo will be pumped....
    LOL, how'd you know? Good lord this is a good pick up but I didn't realize she was a senior this year.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Please go watch her if you haven't already...Tech hasn't had a guard who could score like this in quite some time...

Some people may think she just scores that much because she takes so many shots...a stat I left out of the article was she averaged an amazing 53% from the field for the whole season!!

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Please go watch her if you haven't already...Tech hasn't had a guard who could score like this in quite some time...

Some people may think she just scores that much because she takes so many shots...a stat I left out of the article was she averaged an amazing 53% from the field for the whole season!!
    Exactly and her assists have improved every year. This is a PLAYER!

+ Reply to Thread