+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lulu Perry commits to Tech

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Lulu Perry commits to Tech

very good player...

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

put the argument to rest. the article clearly states what is below. it doesn't matter. THIS is a star. She arrives with superstar quality, unlike arriving and having to develop that as a player. THIS is a player with whom Spoon has the potential to build a top-20 program. The Techsters haven't seen this type of explosive player in a long time. She is a game-changer for Spoon's rebuild. She may not be in the hoopgurlz top 100 now, but after a successful senior year she won't be far from it if not in the mix. She will attract others like her who want to play a more emotional game. IMO, terrific recruit who brings much-needed maturity even as a freshman next season, and her impact will be immediate. IMO, of course.

Ward considers Perry to be one of the state's top sleepers. Ward said Perry is about 5-foot-6 but can touch the rim. "That tells you she can be very explosive,'' Ward said.

Other schools under consideration included Arkansas-Little Rock and all of the state schools except LSU.

"I think she'll have a huge impact at Louisiana Tech because she plays a lot like Teresa Weatherspoon,'' Ward said.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Totaly agree

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    put the argument to rest. the article clearly states what is below. it doesn't matter. THIS is a star. She arrives with superstar quality, unlike arriving and having to develop that as a player. THIS is a player with whom Spoon has the potential to build a top-20 program. The Techsters haven't seen this type of explosive player in a long time. She is a game-changer for Spoon's rebuild. She may not be in the hoopgurlz top 100 now, but after a successful senior year she won't be far from it if not in the mix. She will attract others like her who want to play a more emotional game. IMO, terrific recruit who brings much-needed maturity even as a freshman next season, and her impact will be immediate. IMO, of course.
    Exactly!!!!!!!! This is one of the best recruits in a long time! Hopefully, Spoon can build off of her and attract a couple of more that want to be a part of the rebuilding.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

I also found an article where she specializes in all the jump events in track and field...she jumped 34 feet 1 inch in the triple jump to get second place in her district, and that she had a PR of 4 feet 8 inches in the high jump...girl has some leaping ability...

So don't shy away from her height...she plays tall...

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/t88...lulu-perry.htm

Stats say a lot. She is a great player!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I remember when La. Select posted a thread on Lulu when she was just a Soph. and he noticed her while reffing Girls BBall in the area and stated that she was quite a player even back then!
    Welcome to the Techsters Lulu!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I remember when La. Select posted a thread on Lulu when she was just a Soph. and he noticed her while reffing Girls BBall in the area and stated that she was quite a player even back then!
    ---
    I can't wait to see who the other 4 signees will be, although I do not expect them to match our Lulu!
    But never under estimate OUR TSPOON!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

---
    I can't wait to see who the other 4 signees will be, although I do not expect them to match our Lulu!
    But never under estimate OUR TSPOON!!!
    I am hoping she can draw some more talent to surround Lulu. A big athletic post would be a nice addition.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

She was on campus last Friday and she saw me and she told Coach Spoon, "their is that referee that would always tell me to play for the Lady Techsters".

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    She was on campus last Friday and she saw me and she told Coach Spoon, "their is that referee that would always tell me to play for the Lady Techsters".

---
    Keep up the good work la Select!
    Now if you could help the Bulldogs get one of your AAU Stars!
    Smiling!
    You da Man!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Thanks for doing that, LASelect.

HD

+ Reply to Thread