+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saints fans of Shreveport

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Saints fans of Shreveport

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I enjoyed the 2nd half of a game today.

Epic!

All those LSU Cowgirls north Louisiana traitors have just jumped bandwagons to the Lions! They'll now claim:

That's right, I've always been a Detroit fan.....
    Yeah just like after the Saints got better they were always Saints fans.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Yeah just like after the Saints got better they were always Saints fans.
    I've always been a Saints' fan.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I've always been a Saints' fan.
    Oh I'm sure you have been. Just like the Cowboys fans that have always been Cowboys fans.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh I'm sure you have been. Just like the Cowboys fans that have always been Cowboys fans.
    I don't give a rat's azz about Boy fans in Dallas or that part of Texas...they should support the local team. I'm talking about North Louisiana pro football fans.

And, we (family) had season tix for the Saints beginning in 1967, and we still have two seats to this day. Had six seats until 1985. As I said...always been.

I don't give a rat's azz about Boy fans in Dallas or that part of Texas...they should support the local team. I'm talking about North Louisiana pro football fans.

And, we (family) had season tix for the Saints beginning in 1967, and we still have two seats to this day. Had six seats until 1985. As I said...always been.
    No I'm talking about Boys fans in N. La. that have always been Cowboys fans. Just like you have always been a Saints fan.

No I'm talking about Boys fans in N. La. that have always been Cowboys fans. Just like you have always been a Saints fan.
    They can be Calgary Stampeders' fans, for all I care, but the local TV stations need to carry Saints' games. And the bandwagonners pointed out and ostracized wherever they go.

They can be Calgary Stampeders' fans, for all I care, but the local TV stations need to carry Saints' games. And the bandwagonners pointed out and ostracized wherever they go.
    But what if you point them out as bandwagonners and they tell you they have been cheering for the Saints all their lives not just since Sean Peyton arrived?

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Most of the bandwagon fans in Shreveport are Saints fans. Most Cowboy fans have always been that way. It was pretty hard to find more than a handful of Saints fans before Payton arrived. You seem to have difficulty recognizing your own presuppositions.

Cowgirl fans are just like LSU bandwaggoners....denial!

Try to THINK for just a minute, just once, stop and think....why would any fan jump on any bandwagon? Think about that for, I don't know, several months and then get back to me.

Try to THINK for just a minute, just once, stop and think....why would any fan jump on any bandwagon? Think about that for, I don't know, several months and then get back to me.
    Because the Saints are really, really, good now? Because they have won a SuperBowl recently and look to be contenders for the next few years so these bandwagon fans can latch on to a winner? That would be a good reason if you were the bandwagon type. And now all of the LSU/Saints fans can be on the same page. If the Saints and Tiggers start sucking again they will become Cowboy and Bama fans. Or Cowboy and Texas fans. Whatever the flavor of the month is.

OFFICIAL BANDWAGON LOGO:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Because the Saints are really, really, good now? Because they have won a SuperBowl recently and look to be contenders for the next few years so these bandwagon fans can latch on to a winner? That would be a good reason if you were the bandwagon type. And now all of the LSU/Saints fans can be on the same page. If the Saints and Tiggers start sucking again they will become Cowboy and Bama fans. Or Cowboy and Texas fans. Whatever the flavor of the month is.

OFFICIAL BANDWAGON LOGO:

Sorry but most true Saints fans have been Saints fans through thick and thin. Have we picked up a few lsu/bandwagon types ...sure (especially in N.La). But that number will never be as high as the cowgirl bandwagon folks across Texas and N.La! It just PO's you to see cowgirl fans dropping like flies I guess. Oh, and as I asked in another thread, why aren't you cowgirl Dawg fans calling for Garrett's/Ryan's/JJ's head after those sad blown leads and sloppy loses and games like you guys are SD's and TF's and DR's and Gataman?

I'll answer my own question.

Back in the 1960s pro football fans had fewer choices and the winningest team was Lombardi's Packers. The other good teams were the Browns, Colts, and Cowboys. So! it was a matter of either being a Packers' fan or a Packers' hater! In this part of the world, the Cowboys were the nearest "good" team and even after the Saints started, 1967, the Boyz remained a winning team. The bandwagoners had jumped on. Then thru the 70s, 80s, 90s the Boyz were going to Super Bowls and the Saints had only an occasional good season, now and then. More bandwagonners jumped on the Boyz wagon thru that 30-year period. Why? easy, the Boyz were winning big and the Saints weren't.

So now, years later those same Boyz bandwagoners claim, I have always been a Boyz fan. No you haven't, you have just forgotten when you jumped on the wagon. Once a bandwagoner, always a bandwagoner and the decades don't remove the stigma.

On the other hand, we Saints' fans have only recently had a wagon to ride in! But, for 45 years, we have been Saints' fans. I lived a mile from the Saint's training camp and as a kid we would go to their practices and get a chin strap, an autograph, or something else as a keepsake.

I went to 6 games during the 1980 season. Hello! a fan, like I said.

The Saints are not S-Ports local team. S-Port has no local NFL franchise. Shreveport/Bossier is up for grabs. Just like Austin, Tulsa, OKC, San Antonio, Albuquerque, Etc...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The Saints are not S-Ports local team. S-Port has no local NFL franchise. Shreveport/Bossier is up for grabs. Just like Austin, Tulsa, OKC, San Antonio, Albuquerque, Etc...

Oh no! I planted a Saints' flag in S'port/Bossier and claimed it.

+ Reply to Thread