+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Offense/Tony Franklin

Puppy latech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Offense/Tony Franklin

Tony Franklin called a stellar game tonight. Had the d guessing on every single play. Great job! Offense played great with the exception of one unnamed wide receiver. Kick that guy off the team.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Offense/Tony Franklin

Yes TF did a great job tonight and the D was outstanding!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Except the call to throw into the endzone on 3rd down late in the 4th. I'm ok with running the ball and kicking the field goal. A fg there probably wins the game bc Miss St's offense wasn't doing anything at that point. It would've deflated the crowd and the team. That was a horrible playcall/decision by Franklin/Isham. He had a receiver open dragging accross the middle on that play too.

Ikhauro's drop hurt but we should've been up by 3 at that point.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

After all the abuse they took last week (2nd half and after the game), the D really stepped it up this week. That shows some pride and character. We play like that the rest of the year, we are going to be in great shape!

Big Dog aan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her game

He should have run the ball on 3rd dowb, kick the FG, go home with a W.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Except the call to throw into the endzone on 3rd down late in the 4th. I'm ok with running the ball and kicking the field goal. A fg there probably wins the game bc Miss St's offense wasn't doing anything at that point. It would've deflated the crowd and the team. That was a horrible playcall/decision by Franklin/Isham. He had a receiver open dragging accross the middle on that play too.

This. And only this. He got cute and we got burned.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I don't think the third down call was bad at all. Ms State had the right defense on and Isham made an ill advised throw. The idea was to go for the juggular, and if you miss, you kick the field goal. It just didn't work out :/

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post

I'm betting that interception in the 4th is more on Isham than on Franklin. All the other routes were right at the sticks.

I think we lost this one based on special teams, and 1 frehsman QB mistake too many.

But I tell you what, I'll take ISHAM with mistakes any day of the week, and twice on sundays, compared to what we've had the last 3 years.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I wouldn't trade QBs that's for sure. Isham is the man!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

As good of a game he called... Tony Franklin lost the game on the interception in FG range at the end. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB. Run the ball up the middle, kick the field goal, win the game, get on the bus, go home and celebrate a victory. But noooo... 3 isn't good enough for us!

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

I have no problem with the call to take a shot for the endzone on 3rd down in 4th quarter. Isham should have saw he had no play and just threw it away, but he is a freshman in a huge game and tried to force the play. The kid is going to try to win the game. Hard to hold that against him.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

T-won -Agree!!!! I was screaming at the TV as the ball left his hand.

Puppy latech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your timelatech-dukies Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    I'm betting that interception in the 4th is more on Isham than on Franklin. All the other routes were right at the sticks.

I think we lost this one based on special teams, and 1 frehsman QB mistake too many.

But I tell you what, I'll take ISHAM with mistakes any day of the week, and twice on sundays, compared to what we've had the last 3 years.
    Agree completely. Special teams and ikhorrible cost us the game.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dphindawg View Post
    I have no problem with the call to take a shot for the endzone on 3rd down in 4th quarter. Isham should have saw he had no play and just threw it away, but he is a freshman in a huge game and tried to force the play. The kid is going to try to win the game. Hard to hold that against him.
    3 minutes left in the game. Tie game. FG wins it because MSU has no offense. Worst call I've ever seen in my life

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post

I agree...the young kid made some rookie mistakes...He is going to be a great one at Tech...has good poise and is learning every week. I just wish we would throw it deep more. He puts th eball where it needs to be...need to find the match up 1on 1 and he will make the throw. I also wish we would roll him out more.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread