+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Softball. 2011-2012 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techster softball team will host a fall exhibition doubleheader Wednesday at 5 p.m. against Bossier Parish Community College.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Lady Techster Fall Ball League Cancelled

Due to the shortage of registered participants, the 2011 Louisiana Tech Lady Techster Fall Softball league has been cancelled.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball to Hold Winter Instructional Camp

Louisiana Tech will hold its annual Winter Softball Instructional Camp on Sunday, December 11 at the Lady Techster Softball Complex in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Signs Five to NLIs

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson announced Tuesday the addition of five high school prep stars to her program as Claudia Cantu, Anna Cross, Bailee Kaderka, Courtney Lowe and Kristen Miles all signed national letters of intent during the early period.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Outlook -- Pitchers

Louisiana Tech enters the 2012 season with a deep, young pitching staff ... but one that is without the services of three-time all-WAC performer Meghan Krieg.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techster Sofball Outlook -- Catchers and Infielders

Louisiana Tech returns plenty of experience in the infield although the Lady Techsters graduated starting second baseman Heather Doiron and starting third baseman Molly Goza.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techster Sofball Outlook -- Catchers and Infielders

I wish them the best but they aren't doing the diminutive fan base any favors by scheduling 27 of the first 29 games away from Ruston. It's almost as if there wouldn't be any games at Tech if the WAC didn't require half the conference games be played there.

Softball. Tech Softball Outlook -- Outfield

Louisiana Tech will boast the most depth in the outfield that it has seen in quite some time with eight players vying for starts this season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Tabbed Sixth in WAC Preseason Poll

Louisiana Tech has been picked sixth out of eight teams in the 2012 Western Athletic Conference preseason softball coaches poll released by the league office today.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Tabbed Sixth in WAC Preseason Poll

I love these preseason coaches polls. Tech's season will hinge on how well the starting pitching does and if we can generate more offense than last season. Sounds easy!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Tabbed Sixth in WAC Preseason Poll

They usually underestimate the Techsters but I'm really concerned about our pitching especially with the dismal batting average of the past two years. With Meghan Kreig in the circle, we were capable of winning a game if we could manage a couple of runs. Without top-notch pitching, we will have to score more runs this year. Conference play will be very tough--Fresno, Hawaii, BYU, and NMexSt are slated to be very good this year. And we have games against several Top 25 teams.

2012 WAC Softball Media Guide-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2012 WAC softball media guide is now available online.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Face Challenges in Opening Weekend

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techster softball team opens its season this weekend in Baton Rouge where they will face three NCAA Tournament teams from a year ago in LSU, Michigan and Penn State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Re: Softball. Techsters Face Challenges in Opening Weekend

anybody going to any of these games?

Re: Softball. Techsters Face Challenges in Opening Weekend

The wife and I are going down for the Fri-Sat games.

+ Reply to Thread