+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tech, Northwestern State Reschedule Softball Game

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech and Northwestern State have rescheduled an earlier rainout as the two softball programs will play a single game in Ruston on May 2 at 6 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts SFA Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will take a break from Western Athletic Conference play Wednesday to host Stephen F. Austin in a non-conference softball game at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Falls to SFA

Louisiana Tech committed four errors which led to six unearned runs as the Lady Techsters fell 9-3 at home Wednesday evening to Stephen F. Austin in non-conference softball action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Host Nevada in Three-Game Series

Louisiana Tech sits one-half game behind Nevada in the Western Athletic Conference race as both the Lady Techsters and Wolf Pack position themselves for the upcoming league tournament with only two weekends remaining.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Nevada Downs Techsters 5-1

Nevada used a four-run fifth inning to break open a tie game as the Wolf Pack defeated Louisiana Tech 5-1 Friday night in the opening contest of a three-game Western Athletic Conference series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Split Doubleheader with Nevada

Louisiana Tech recorded a season-high 16 hits to defeat Nevada 10-2 in six innings in the first game of a doubleheader split with the Wolf Pack Saturday as the Lady Techsters moved closer to clinching a berth in the upcoming 2012 Western Athletic Conference Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Softball Recaps - April 28-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The six teams that will participate in the WAC Tournament were solidified in Saturday softball action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts McNeese State Monday

Louisiana Tech will play three non-conference home games this week starting Monday with a softball doubleheader against McNeese State at 4 p.m. at the Lady Techsters Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC To Stream Softball Tournament-WACSports.com

The Western Athletic Conference has announced it will stream the 2012 WAC Softball Tournament live from Las Cruces, N.M.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Softball. Tech Softball Hosts McNeese State Monday

Techsters win game 1 today 4 - 3.

Softball. Techsters Split with McNeese State

Dacia Hale's run-scoring single in the bottom of the sixth proved to be the difference as Louisiana Tech defeated McNeese State 4-3 in the first game of a non-conference doubleheader Monday evening at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts Northwestern State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will play its final home game of the season Wednesday when the Lady Techsters host Northwestern State at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Clutch Hits Lift Techsters to Win

Erin Kipp and Amanda Krueger recorded back-to-back two out, run-scoring hits in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift Louisiana Tech to a 4-3 extra inning win over Northwestern State Wednesday night in the home finale for the Lady Techster softball team.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Travel to Fresno State for Weekend Series

Louisiana Tech will close out its regular season schedule this weekend when the Lady Techsters travel to face Fresno State in a three-game Western Athletic Conference series starting Friday at 8 p.m. CT at Bulldog Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Five Softball Players Named Academic All-District-WACSports.com

Five WAC softball players have been voted to the Capital One CoSIDA Academic All-District teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread