+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

This Week in WAC Softball - Feb. 15-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Non-conference play continues with all eight teams in action this week.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tech Softball Travels South for Weekend Tournament

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will travel to south Louisiana for the second straight weekend where the Lady Techsters will compete in the 8th annual Mardi Gras Classic hosted by UL-Lafayette Friday through Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Downs Northwestern State 7-5

Louisiana Tech used a four-run fifth inning to record a 7-5 come-from-behind win over Northwestern State Friday afternoon in the Lady Techsters first game of the Mardi Gras Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Northwestern Rallies to Down LA Tech

After Louisiana Tech rallied from an early five-run deficit to tie the game, Big 10 foe Northwestern scored three in the sixth and one in the seventh to pull away for a 10-6 victory in the first day of the Mardi Gras Classic hosted by UL-Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Fall at LSU

8-0? Wow! Talk about just failing to show up. Geeez.

HD

Softball. Play Suspended at Mardi Gras Classic

Play at the 2012 Mardi Gras Classic in Lafayette has been suspended for the current time due to rain.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Game Postponed

Louisiana Tech's scheduled softball game against UTEP today has been postponed due to inclement weather across the state of Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Split Pair at Mardi Gras Classic

Louisiana Tech received a pair of impressive pitching performances as the Lady Techsters split two games Sunday during the final day of the 2012 Mardi Gras Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Travels to Conway to Face UCA

Louisiana Tech will play its first midweek game of the year Tuesday when the Lady Techster softball team travels to Conway to face Central Arkansas in a single game at 5 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Fall 4-3 to Central Arkansas

Janna Frandrup had a two-run double and Erin Kipp pitched stellar in relief but Louisiana Tech couldn't overcome an early four-run deficit as the Lady Techsters fell 4-3 to Central Arkansas at Farris Field Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Travels to Hattiesburg for Weekend Action

Louisiana Tech softball will head out on the road again this weekend as Sarah Dawson and Co. travel to Hattiesburg to compete in The Gold Pub and Grill Classic hosted by Southern Mississippi on Saturday and Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Splits in Hattiesburg

Louisiana Tech split a pair of games in the opening day of the 2012 Gold Pub and Grill Classic hosted by Southern Mississippi as the Lady Techsters defeated Mississippi Valley State 7-5 and fell to Nicholls State 5-2.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Captures Title at Southern Miss Tourney

Louisiana Tech won a pair of Sunday games in two different fashions to capture the title for the 2012 Gold Pub and Grill Classic hosted by Southern Mississippi this weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Tech Softball Captures Title at Southern Miss Tourney

Excellent bringing home some metal.

Puppy GarrettLawGroup is an unknown GarrettLawGroup's Avatar

Re: Softball. Tech Softball Splits in Hattiesburg

Lady Techsters Win!! Congrats ladies!

+ Reply to Thread