+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2011-2012 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Verizon WAC Softball Hitter and Pitcher of the Week-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Brigham Young's Delaney Willard and Hawai‘i's Stephanie Ricketts have been named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Hitter and Pitcher of the Week, respectively, for March 19-25.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Techsters Ranked High in WAC Stats

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Through the first weekend of the Western Athletic Conference season, Louisiana Tech boasts a number of leaders in the most up-to-date softball stats released by the conference office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Dawson Finds Joy from a Different Type of Diamond

Some people may be shocked to find out that `Softball' is not Sarah Dawson's middle name. This 37-year-old, now head coach of the Louisiana Tech University softball team, has been around the softball field ever since she was too young to hold a bat.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Young Lady Techsters Deal with Transitions

The transition from high school to college can be a tremendous challenge for anyone, but for a collegiate softball player, it means that much more.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Kipp Named LSWA Hitter of the Week

Louisiana Tech sophomore Erin Kipp was named the Louisiana Sports Writers Association State Softball Hitter of the Week Wednesday following her performance in the Lady Techsters three-game series against Utah State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Weather Alters Tech Softball Weekend Schedule

Louisiana Tech heads west this weekend for its first Western Athletic Conference road trip of the season as the Lady Techsters face San Jose State Friday and Saturday in a three-game series.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Fall to Walk-Off Home Run

Louisiana Tech was two outs away from winning a 10-inning marathon, but San Jose State centerfielder Vanessa House hit a walk-off three-run home run to lead the Spartans to a dramatic 4-2 win in the first game of a Western Athletic Conference doubleheader at Spartan Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Gametime Pushed Back

Louisiana Tech's Western Athletic Conference contest against San Jose State for Saturday has been pushed back to 3 p.m. CT due to rain.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech-SJSU Softball Canceled

Due to steady rainfall in the area and a forecast that calls for more of the same, game three of the Western Athletic Conference series between Louisiana Tech and San Jose State has been canceled and won't be rescheduled.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Two Lady Techsters Hunt for More Than a Home Run

Spending time in the woods hoping for the next big kill has proven to be an exciting way for two Lady Techsters to spend their time off the field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts Northwestern State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech is scheduled to host Northwestern State Wednesday at 6 p.m. in a single non-conference game at the Lady Techster Softball Complex as long as Mother Nature cooperates.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Game Postponed

Due to the heavy rains that hit the north Louisiana area last night, Louisiana Tech's non-conference softball game scheduled for today against Northwestern State has been postponed.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Host Defending WAC Champs

Louisiana Tech will host the defending Western Athletic Conference champion New Mexico State Aggies this weekend in an important three-game series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Down Defending WAC Champs

Janna Frandrup and Katelynn Hill each drove in two runs and Michelle Jones recorded another stellar performance in the circle to lead Louisiana Tech to a 6-2 win over defending Western Athletic Conference champion New Mexico State Friday night at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters sweep NMSU in Saturday Action

Michelle Jones and Janna Frandrup recorded impressive complete-game performances in the circle and Louisiana Tech hit three home runs in a doubleheader sweep of defending Western Athletic Conference champion New Mexico State Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread