+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2011-2012 News

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters sweep NMSU in Saturday Action

Lady Techsters 6 - Defending WAC Champs 2

Lady Techsters 5 - Defending WAC Champs 1

Lady Techsters 4 - Defending WAC Champs 0

3 Game Total:
    Lady Techsters 15 - NM State 3

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Techsters sweep NMSU in Saturday Action

Wow!! Wtg!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Softball Recaps - April 7-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Hawai‘i ended BYU's 27-game home winning streak before falling in the nightcap, while Fresno State swept Utah State, San Jose State and Nevada split and Louisiana Tech swept New Mexico State.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Verizon WAC Softball Hitter and Pitcher of the Week-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Fresno State's Brooke Ortiz and Louisiana Tech's Michelle Jones have been named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Hitter and Pitcher of the Week, respectively, for April 2-8.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Jones Named WAC Pitcher of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech junior Michelle Jones was named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Week for April 2-8, announced the league office today.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Travels to Northwestern State Tuesday

Fresh off its three-game sweep over New Mexico State this past weekend, Louisiana Tech will travel to play Northwestern State Tuesday at 6 p.m. at the Lady Demon Diamond Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Fall at Northwestern State 3-0

Kylie Roos pitched a one-hitter to lead Northwestern State to a 3-0 win over Louisiana Tech Tuesday evening at Lady Demon Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Face 14th Ranked Hawaii

Coming off a three-game sweep of defending Western Athletic Conference champion New Mexico State last weekend, Louisiana Tech will face its toughest test of the season when it travels to play 14th ranked Hawaii in a three-game series on the Island Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Falls to 14th-ranked Hawaii

Kelly Majam hit two home runs to lead 14th ranked Hawaii to a 9-1 win over Louisiana Tech Friday night at Rainbow Wahine Softball Stadium in the first of a three-game Western Athletic Conference series between the two teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Hawaii Powers Past Techsters

Hawaii hit four more home runs en route to a doubleheader sweep of Louisiana Tech, defeating the Lady Techsters 9-1 and 8-0 at Rainbow Wahine Softball Stadium Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Game Time Changes Set for Tech-BYU Series

Due to a forecast that calls for rain this weekend, game times for Louisiana Tech's three-game Western Athletic Conference softball series against BYU have been changed.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. BYU Downs Techsters 5-0

BYU pitcher Hannah Howell pitched a complete-game one hitter to lead the Cougars to a 5-0 win over Louisiana Tech Friday in the first game of a Western Athletic Conference series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Wilson Savors Sweet Treats

For most college students, their cell phone is almost as necessary to their existence as oxygen. In Charday Wilson's case, a cell phone holds no candle to her obsession and need for candy.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Game Times Moved Back

In order to give the playing surface at the Lady Techster Softball Complex more time to dry out following last night's rain, today's doubleheader between Louisiana Tech and BYU has been pushed back to 3 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Down BYU 6-4 in Doubleheader Split

Louisiana Tech used a six-run fifth inning and a couple of stellar defensive plays late to defeat Brigham Young University 6-4 in the first game of a softball doubleheader Saturday afternoon at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread