+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why no CBS All Access App?

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Why no CBS All Access App?

Anyone have any information on why Tech doesn't have a CBS All Access app? A ton of other schools of varying sizes have these apps and they appear work similar to the online All Access sites. As an alumni that lives across the country, it'd really be great to have this so I can see and hear Tech sports games & news events, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So the question is: Who at Tech handles these relationships and contracts with CBS Interactive, and how can we get it them to make this happen?

Here are the schools that I saw in the Apple app store with CBS Interactive apps:
    Michigan
    Georgia
    St. John's
    South Carolina
    OU
    Bama
    Ohio St
    UNC
    Florida St
    Missou
    Tx Tech
    Pen St
    Michigan St
    USC
    K State
    Baylor
    Ole Miss
    Illinois
    KU
    NC State
    UL
    Purdue
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    Northwestern
    Navy
    Illinois State

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Why no CBS All Access App?

Mason Ellenburger is head of Tech Sports Properties

mellenberger@ltsportsproperties.com

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    Anyone have any information on why Tech doesn't have a CBS All Access app? A ton of other schools of varying sizes have these apps and they appear work similar to the online All Access sites. As an alumni that lives across the country, it'd really be great to have this so I can see and hear Tech sports games & news events, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So the question is: Who at Tech handles these relationships and contracts with CBS Interactive, and how can we get it them to make this happen?

Here are the schools that I saw in the Apple app store with CBS Interactive apps:
    Michigan
    Georgia
    St. John's
    South Carolina
    OU
    Bama
    Ohio St
    UNC
    Florida St
    Missou
    Tx Tech
    Pen St
    Michigan St
    USC
    K State
    Baylor
    Ole Miss
    Illinois
    KU
    NC State
    UL
    Purdue
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    Northwestern
    Navy
    Illinois State
    You can watch the game here. http://www.latechsports.com/allacces...hoolcode=latc&

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

I'd love to see an app that would let me listen to the game on my phone

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Thanks maddog I'll try to get something to him sometime soon & report back.

Donw- I currently use the traditional website at home, but I'm looking for an All Access app optimized for mobile use (iPhone isn't flash friendly).

Thanks all!

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    I'd love to see an app that would let me listen to the game on my phone

The KXKZ app works.

+ Reply to Thread