+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Projected possible starters, since we have the Roster now?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Projected possible starters, since we have the Roster now?

O.K. Techster Fans, anyone want to guess the possible starters for this years 2011-2012 Techsters?
    I don't know if it will happen but would love to see:
    5- Anderson, with Langston replacing her...
    4. Shantel, with Frazier replacing her...
    3. Young- With Felton, Hardison, Jalena replacing her...
    2. Jones- with Felton, Hardison, or Jalena replacing her...
    1. Jasmine- Hayes replacing her...
    Also, would not mind seeing Frazier playing the 3 spot with Young at the small forward with Shantel as a possibility!
    Bring on some WBB!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Projected possible starters, since we have the Roster now?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    O.K. Techster Fans, anyone want to guess the possible starters for this years 2011-2012 Techsters?
    I don't know if it will happen but would love to see:
    5- Anderson, with Langston replacing her...
    4. Shantel, with Frazier replacing her...
    3. Young- With Felton, Hardison, Jalena replacing her...
    2. Jones- with Felton, Hardison, or Jalena replacing her...
    1. Jasmine- Hayes replacing her...
    Also, would not mind seeing Frazier playing the 3 spot with Young at the small forward with Shantel as a possibility!
    Bring on some WBB!
    I think Frazier might be good enough to be a starter right away, actually. I hope Anderson has really improved her game. If not, Langston might have to step up quick.

1. Jasmine
    2. Jones
    3. Young/Frazier (I agree with your thoughts above on this).
    4. Frazier/Shantel
    5. Shantel/Anderson

I think we will have different starters at different times this year depending on if we can go with a smaller line-up with some teams. Sometimes speed and quickness outmatch a big post. If Anderson has improved, though, I think she will start and Shantel will start at the 4.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think Frazier might be good enough to be a starter right away, actually. I hope Anderson has really improved her game. If not, Langston might have to step up quick.

1. Jasmine
    2. Jones
    3. Young/Frazier (I agree with your thoughts above on this).
    4. Frazier/Shantel
    5. Shantel/Anderson

I think we will have different starters at different times this year depending on if we can go with a smaller line-up with some teams. Sometimes speed and quickness outmatch a big post. If Anderson has improved, though, I think she will start and Shantel will start at the 4.
    ---
    well put Champ!
    Sure going to be nice going from a great Football season to MBB and WBB this year!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    well put Champ!
    Sure going to be nice going from a great Football season to MBB and WBB this year!
    I think so too! The Dawgs are going to break the close loss bad juju tomorrow and we are going to finish WAC Champs in football. It will make for a great start to bball!

Hope to find out which of the new comers can really
    play some WBB for the Techsters tonight at the welcome back dinner!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

See if you can find out anything about the two ladies missing from the roster, Kassietta Brown and Kadee Malone.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Good projections everyone. I can't wait to get the season underway.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    Good projections everyone. I can't wait to get the season underway.
    Wow.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Wow.
    ?

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    ?
    Always amazed at the endlessly perky and seemingly brown-nosed nature of the posts. One thing's for sure: he won't get red dots.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Jimmy Watson, The Shreveport Times: Women's college teams in full swing

This article suggests the Lady Techsters' starting line-up will be:

1. Jasmine Bendolph
    2. Whitney Jones
    3. Kiara Young
    4. Whitney Frazier
    5. Tavasha Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

1. Jasmine Bendolph
    2. Whitney Jones
    3. Kiara Young
    4. Whitney Frazier
    5. Tavasha Anderson

I think that was my guess...... although, I did have some alternates in there depending on how much Anderson has improved.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

1. Jasmine Bendolph
    2. Whitney Jones
    3. Kiara Young
    4. Whitney Frazier
    5. Tavasha Anderson
    Whitney Frazier = Adrienne Johnson clone

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

I like the line up. However, I see Donaldson over Anderson to start, if just for her experience. I do see Anderson with more minutes this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Langston with significant minutes as well.

+ Reply to Thread