+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash Chat

Hybrid View

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Flash Chat

Every time I try to log into flash chat I get the message that this user is already logged in, no I'm not.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Flash Chat

Flashchat is temperamental and is no longer supported by the developer and the integration with our board is now no longer supported either. I think it's about time for us to set up a Skype room for gameday. It's a MUCH better format, it's free, and has more features than we could ever hope for!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Flashchat is temperamental and is no longer supported by the developer and the integration with our board is now no longer supported either. I think it's about time for us to set up a Skype room for gameday. It's a MUCH better format, it's free, and has more features than we could ever hope for!
    So which BBB geek is going to set this up for Saturday?

Consider a setting to bleep out certain words. I have a feeling this wont' be a PG Skype room.:icon_wink:

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

They have some REALLY good smilies for that. Like "(finger)" and "(mooning)"

+ Reply to Thread