+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WAC Officiating SUCKS

Puppy Hkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHkboy1313 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: WAC Officiating SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This Hawaii game has got "FIXED" written all over it. For the first time ever, I SERIOUSLY wonder if these referees were in on a betting fix. Don't kid yourself, a lot of "betting" money is made on these games each week, and I'm convinced NOBODY can be as stupid as the officiating crew the WAC sent to Ruston last Saturday.

The fix is in.

HD
    Riiiiiight! It had nothing to do with the up for grabs lob pop flies your QB was throwing. Or the rest of the turnovers. SOUR grapes. BTW the way the line was moving... The money was on LaTech NOT Hawaii. IF I was to be on a fix... Wouldn't you just fix one half of football and call the rest of the game even or switch the calls in the second half. Why would someone fix a full game?

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

That game was anything, but fixed. The refs couldn't get anything right let alone consciously rig the games. The issue was the same tech team that showed up for UCA showed up again. Hopefully that team is done for the season. Would like to see more of the team from the MS State game and the first half of the Houston game.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dphindawg View Post
    That game was anything, but fixed. The refs couldn't get anything right let alone consciously rig the games. The issue was the same tech team that showed up for UCA showed up again. Hopefully that team is done for the season. Would like to see more of the team from the MS State game and the first half of the Houston game.
    My source tells me that the same refs will be officiating the Idaho game. See my thread about our favorite refs.

+ Reply to Thread