+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Saints fans

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Hey Saints fans

When you were watching the game today did you notice this screwup by Jacksonville's field crew??:

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hey Saints fans

Bd13, I am looking, but don't see it.......

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Check out the arrows.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I got it now. When you said field crew, I was still thinking officiating crew. Stuck on the crew from yesterday.

I should have said grounds crew.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Is anyone upset with Peyton for not running clock the last two possessions the Saints had in the game and playcalling that resulted in them turning a chipshot into a questionable 50+ yard FG when 3pts puts the game totally out of reach?

Just wondering? :icon_wink:

And are Cowboys fans stringing up Garrett for the same blunders which resulted in the Lions ability to make a comeback?

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Is anyone upset with Peyton for not running clock the last two possessions the Saints had in the game and playcalling that resulted in them turning a chipshot into a questionable 50+ yard FG when 3pts puts the game totally out of reach?

And are Cowboys fans stringing up Garrett for the same blunders which resulted in the Lions ability to make a comeback?

Yes i was upset. The reasoning I heard was Brees was pissed about what he thought were "cheap shots"..Payton told him,"do what you got to do". Maybe not the best idea. While it felt they were always in control they left them in the game more to long.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Yes i was upset. The reasoning I heard was Brees was pissed about what he thought were "cheap shots"..Payton told him,"do what you got to do". Maybe not the best idea. While it felt they were always in control they left them in the game more to long.
    Agreed, we could have easily turned into the Rams Skins game, where the Skins controlled the game for 3.5 quarters and let the Rams chip away and the Rams had a chance at the end to drive, but could not do it. IF the Saints had one offensive gaffe and the Jags housed it, game would have been on. Luckily that didnt happen and we kept them at arms length, but arms length can turn into a tight game on one play in football.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

I posted on another thread, that was the worst clock mangt I've seen out of Peyton/Brees. We even burned all 3 TOs in the 4th qtr with the lead!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I posted on another thread, that was the worst clock mangt I've seen out of Peyton/Brees. We even burned all 3 TOs in the 4th qtr with the lead!
    I heard the same about Peyton/Brees being pi$$ at the cheap hit on Brees and wanting to run it up on them a tad. It was stupid and it didn't work. Just dumb!

+ Reply to Thread