+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ray Holley

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Ray Holley

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Wow. Was this from the hit in the MSU game? What is his injury?

I love watching Ray. He plays the game HARD, and goes 100% full speed every play.....the way the game was meant to be played.
    Fractured vertebrae is all I heard.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    You would be correct Sir....Tough break for Ray....But glad to see he has a RS

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Going to miss him this year, but it could work out better for him in the long run. Barring an injury to Creer, he would have been the backup. Next year he has the opportunity to be the featured back and get more carries. Just hope he heals quickly and without problems.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Fahqueue View Post
    Major bummer, dude.....Holley is the man
    Yeah no doubt, Holley gives 100%

Nice pic and signature, btw

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_Brad75 View Post
    Sucks for this year!
    This season is already over. Might as well start fresh for next year.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Holley/King 1-2 punch next year will be fun to watch.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    This season is already over. Might as well start fresh for next year.
    Wow....really? We have several games left.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Wow....really? We have several games left.
    This coaching staff has given me no confidence that things will turn around. SD has a lot to prove to me.

Varsity Bulldog Fahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFahqueue Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Fahqueue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    terrible, terrible news......hope he gets better.

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Holley/King 1-2 punch next year will be fun to watch.
    don't forget Fitte to.. i thought he looked impressive when he touched the ball the other night

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

This coaching staff has given me no confidence that things will turn around. SD has a lot to prove to me.

I agree completely but I think we can pull off 5 more wins. Maybe I'm being incredibly naive but I haven't given up.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

A true DAWG never gives up on TECH. You may not have confidence but you still have your heart with TECH or else you wouldn't feel down. Things will turn around sometime and you will be higher after the adversity.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

If we can't beat Idaho, USU, and SJSU I will be very disappointed. Aside from USU, talent alone should beat Idaho and SJSU........Utah St Qb is a worse version of Relf. He's not a real accurate thrower so I like our chances. 4-4 should be expected and I don't care about the road issue.....Our talent on this team better be enough to beat these teams..

Varsity Bulldog B.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of lightB.Y.O.C.B. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    You would be correct Sir....Tough break for Ray....But glad to see he has a RS
    Just curious, I am not completely up to date on Red Shirt/Med Red's but, since he has played in 5 games this season, how can he red shirt? I though Med Red's had to be for a catastrophic injury that made you lose 85%+ of the season.

I remember them discussing this with Case Keenum last year and if I remember right, he had to make an appeal to the NCAA to get his Med Red.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Y.O.C.B. View Post
    Just curious, I am not completely up to date on Red Shirt/Med Red's but, since he has played in 5 games this season, how can he red shirt? I though Med Red's had to be for a catastrophic injury that made you lose 85%+ of the season.

I remember them discussing this with Case Keenum last year and if I remember right, he had to make an appeal to the NCAA to get his Med Red.
    To be honest I was just going off what Coach Dykes said in the press conference. I'll look it up though and ask the coaches....Hopefully I can have an answer for you tom. I know JFord is trying to find out why too. We will have it figured out by the time we go on air tomorrow for the Bleed Tech Blue show..

+ Reply to Thread