+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Upgrade Punch List

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: New Upgrade Punch List

The 'Top' button/link doesn't work.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

It works for me. Is it still acting up for you??

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It works for me. Is it still acting up for you??
    Sí. Tried on BB&B Default and Black Blue Default.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Error when I click on "My Profile" link in upper right;

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
    allocate 393216 bytes) in
    E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\includes\class_core.php (4489) : eval()'d code
    on line 470

Also, I thought I saw that we'd have some Facebook interconnectedness (I think I just made up a word!)

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

When I use my Back button, I often get: "Are you Sure You Want to Navigate Away...."

Yes, I'm Sure. That's why I hit the Back button.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

One thing I've noticed is that when I open a thread or go back to a thread I have already read, the new posts are not marked with the orange page symbol next to the date and time of the new posts. They are all just light blue.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

I just noticed that the old posts are white and the new ones are light blue. Can we get something with a little more contrast?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Error when I click on "My Profile" link in upper right;

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
    allocate 393216 bytes) in
    E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\includes\class_core.php (4489) : eval()'d code
    on line 470

Also, I thought I saw that we'd have some Facebook interconnectedness (I think I just made up a word!)
    I have that same problem. Hoping the NEWEST upgrade takes care of it. It is apparently related to the blog system from the troubleshooting I've done so far.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    I just noticed that the old posts are white and the new ones are light blue. Can we get something with a little more contrast?
    I'll work on it.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

THANK TDF!!! You're doing great!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I've noticed is that when I open a thread or go back to a thread I have already read, the new posts are not marked with the orange page symbol next to the date and time of the new posts. They are all just light blue.
    How did you get orange squares or page symbols? My thread listing squares are a pale blue. I would love to have orange or yellow again along with the highlighted posts or grouping of posts I'm reading being orange or yellow instead of pale blue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto! Along with a contrasting grouping highlight of what you're currently reading. The board is looking GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    When I use my Back button, I often get: "Are you Sure You Want to Navigate Away...."

Yes, I'm Sure. That's why I hit the Back button.
    If you click reply on any post or click in the 'Quick Reply' box, the forum has an auto-save feature. So when you click back or leave the page, it is going to ask you that. At least, that's been the only time I've seen it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The 'Top' button/link doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Sí. Tried on BB&B Default and Black Blue Default.
    Did some investigating. The actual link : http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?[insert thread identifiers]#top - actually works when entered seperately. But, the clicking of the button and link isn't working. Is there something maybe wrong with my browser???

Also, not getting the unlink button to work.

I'll try to work on these over the weekend. Also, I'll be traveling next week so I should be able to spend some more time in the evenings working through the punch list.

+ Reply to Thread