+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Fast and Furious Scandal for Obama/Holder/ATF

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: More Fast and Furious Scandal for Obama/Holder/ATF

There are currently 24 users browsing this forum. (1 members & 23 guests)
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

meerkat-300x256.jpg
    eric Holder wanting to know what's going on in this thread
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    will be getting a knock on the door at 2 AM

That knock will be the door falling in....

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    That knock will be the door falling in....
    I'm going to set up a lawn chair on my front porch

and I want to note here, I do not want any physical harm to occur to to our illustrious Attorney General Eric Holder.

do I think he should be removed from office? Yes. I do not believe he carries a non-biased opinion on how to run the office of Attorney General. Thus, he should resign his position and go back to being lead meerkat on the manor.

turned the front light porch on and unlocked the front door

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

At 22 seconds past 0200 at DogtorEvil's house...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Let's give guns to Mexican drug cartels. Certainly no problems will arise. Like killing Americans. No way.

Holder, et. al., should be in jail.

I will be contacted by the whore-mongering secret service in 3, 2, 1....
    20 users browsing this forum. (1 members & 19 guests)

will be getting a knock on the door at 2 AM
    I'm going to set up a lawn chair on my front porch
    They'll be coming for me way before you DE. Don't sweat it my man! We're just bitching and complaining about politics and politicos like American's have been doing for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

They'll be coming for me way before you DE. Don't sweat it my man! We're just bitching and complaining about politics and politicos like American's have been doing for centuries.
    front light is on

all they'll need to do is rapo lightly on the front door. The dogs will come greet them They love everybody....

as I'm getting out of bed I'll reach down to the floor to pull my shirts on upon which I'll take two three slugs to the chest because I'm reaching for some ever so dangerous wrangler shorts

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

"... and the big surprise was chocolate lab for dessert."

Take the dogs to the neighbor's house.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    "... and the big surprise was chocolate lab for dessert."

Take the dogs to the neighbor's house.
    good point. Taking the puppos next door so that the Prez/dogeater in chief doesn't get direct access to my girls. That dog eating bastage.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

barkin dog grill ...... "Their chile-cheese dog is the best." bh obammer

barkin' dog grill940 11th Street, Modesto, CA 95354

barkin' dogs

chicago style hot dog - our version of the windy city favorite with mustard, chopped tomatoes, onions, relish, fresh jalapenos and celery salt.

naked dog - who said plain ain't delicious?

chili-cheese dog - a dog covered with a generous portion of chili, shredded cheddar cheese and onions

polish style hot dog - includes dark mustard, cracked pepper and sauerkraut

specialties of the house

grilled saffron chicken breast - with cilantro-lime aioli. served as a a salad or a sandwich or nestled atop organic greens, tomatoes and red onions

buffalo bleu chicken breast - marinated in our secret buffalo-wing sauce on a bed of micro greens with tomatoes, red onion, ranch dressing and bleu cheese crumbles. also available as a sandwich.

apple pesto chicken salad - italian pesto and tart apples jazz up this all time favorite! available as a sandwich or salad

mama's homemade italian meatball sandwich - zesty old-world meatballs on a crusty roll with provolone and parsley

feta herb - a medley of fresh garden herbs is finished with feta, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. a must try! available as a sandwich or salad

grilled garden sandwich - fire grilled eggplant and provolone cheese are topped with a sumptuous spread of spicy tomatoes, garlic and onions

back to menu page

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Great,now my tax dollars will go to re-education camps for people who can't be re-educated!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

That will be interesting.

Eric Holder's DOJ has been an unmitigated disaster and the fault lies squarely on the administrator.

+ Reply to Thread