+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1983 NCAA Women's Basketball Final -- USC vs. La Tech

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

1983 NCAA Women's Basketball Final -- USC vs. La Tech

I've been helping basketball withdrawals since the 2011 NCAA title game and I'm glad I found a video of the 1983 National Title game between our Lady Techsters and USC. I've always wanted to see game video footage of the Lady Techsters during the 80s and I'm glad some kind person uploaded the '83 NCAA title game. I was only 1 years old during the '83 game.

Does anyone else have game footage on DVD or VHS from the 80s? I would love to get my hands on more games. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pg3rJ_9P5g - 1983 NCAA Women's Basketball Final -- USC vs. La Tech (1st Half)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2JrT...eature=related - 1983 NCAA Women's Basketball Final -- USC vs. La Tech (2nd Half)
    Last edited by ESPNGuy; 10-11-2011 at 03:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Re: 1983 NCAA Women's Basketball Final -- USC vs. La Tech

Btw...the announcers in the 1983 game kept saying that Leon Barmore said the '83 team was good, but wasn't as good as the '82 team...Thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread