+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Aillet Stadium Review

Puppy StadiumJourney is an unknown

Joe Aillet Stadium Review

The StadiumJourney.com review of Joe Aillet Stadium was posted yesterday. Overall, it got a pretty average score with priase going to the fans and the addition of Dawgzilla. Check it out and leave your comments on what you think of the stadium experience for LaTech

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiu...-stadium-s424/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Joe Aillet Stadium Review

Yep! the fans are ahead of the rest of the package. The team is mediocre, Tech's powers-that-be still don't quite get it (nuff said on that...for now). The fans are "Bringing it!"

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was a pretty solid review. I think that it is funny that an outsider noticed, commented, and criticized the concessions though.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I like the review!! It pretty much sums up what we all have been saying all season long. It showS room for improvement but also shows that we are improving alot. Good review!

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

This review is pretty much spot on. I really don't think those folks in front of us enjoy my knees in their back for the whole game either. The concessions - well, we eat before we get there. The fans are way ahead of the school. It's as if the school is having a hard time adjusting to our great fans. This baffles me somewhat. I see some great things down the road that look great...they also know the "aluminum bleachers have got to go at some point."
    Last edited by cberg; 10-16-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Joe Aillet Stadium Review

Great review from an outsider who gives us some really good tips to improve on. We have lots of positives from fan support from a school our size. Our powers to be should take note and do things to improve things...stadium seating, and concessions... for our fans. I think this" doctor's exam "for the Joe came at no expense.. I believe, so, I hope the powers to be take action on improvements needed.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to read an unbiased review that is pretty much on target in all areas.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Nice to read an unbiased review that is pretty much on target in all areas.
    IMO, Pretty honest review but the writer lives in Ruston. Is it truely unbiased?
    Last edited by JAB; 10-16-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

3/5 on "Access"? That score should be higher. Tech has got to be one of the easiest Universities to get to and from because of its proximity to I-20. And the "main drag" is Tech Drive which intersects the Interstate. Don't agree with this score but all the other ones I do.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Top complaints from what I gather are concessions and uncomfortable seating. Both are very fixable.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cberg View Post
    .... I really don't think those folks in front of us enjoy my knees in their back for the whole game either....."
    Maybe if you stood up more, it would help

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This review is pretty much spot on. I really don't think those folks in front of us enjoy my knees in their back for the whole game either. The concessions - well, we eat before we get there. The fans are way ahead of the school. It's as if the school is having a hard time adjusting to our great fans. This baffles me somewhat. I see some great things down the road that look great...they also know the "aluminum bleachers have got to go at some point."
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Maybe if you stood up more, it would help

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

was very impressed with the turn out of the fans and the energy they brought to the game. The fans complimented the video board well, as they danced and sang along with it. The fans are also incredibly enthusiastic every time the Bulldogs get first downs, as they shout in unison, “MOVE THE CHAINS, MOVE THE CHAINS, MOVE CHAINS…SCORE MORE POINTS!” -- Excerpts from the Review
    I agree that this was an incredibly accurate review. Someone should forward this review to BVD, Buskirk & Company.

HD

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

I really don't think those folks in front of us enjoy my knees in their back for the whole game either.
    i don't think the msu fans in starkville liked my knees in their backs either as we sat in the aluminum bleachers there that are identical to the ones at auburn that are identical to the ones in birmingham that are identical to ours, but they liked it better than when i was standing and cheering for my Dawgs.

Goodpost!!

+ Reply to Thread