+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coach White in Bossier City on October 26th, Wednesday.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Coach White in Bossier City on October 26th, Wednesday.

Coach White will be a featured speaker at the annual TAG Homecoming Luncheon on October 26th, Wednesday at the Silver Star Smokehouse in Bossier City. Doors will open at 11:30 and the cost for the barbecue lunch is $16.00 (Cash or check only). The Silver Star Smokehouse is located on Dixie Overland Rd. - the intersection of
    I-220 and Hwy. 80 (Exit 17). This is the other side of I-220 from Louisiana Downs. Bruce Van De Velde will also speak - no need to rsvp and see you there!
    Last edited by JDubyadawg; 10-17-2011 at 11:24 AM. Reason: change

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Re: Coach White in Bossier City on October 26th, Wednesday.

A reminder to come by our TAG luncheon tomorrow (Wednesday) to hear and support Coach White. For those of you who have not had a chance to hear him speak I know you will find it refreshing to witness his excitement about the job and team. See ya there and it's great food at the Silver Star Smokehouse in Bossier City.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I have a direct conflict with today's luncheon, otherwise I'd tear up some bbq.

Thanks to all who came out today. This is not breaking news but Mike White is bringing a lot of excitement and was very impressive in his talk today. It's not just what he is doing on the court with the players but the entire program.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    Thanks to all who came out today. This is not breaking news but Mike White is bringing a lot of excitement and was very impressive in his talk today. It's not just what he is doing on the court with the players but the entire program.
    +100

after hearing him this week, I have HUGE expectations for our program moving forward!

can't wait for basketball season!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    +100

after hearing him this week, I have HUGE expectations for our program moving forward!

can't wait for basketball season!
    I hope our folks don't judge him the first year solely on W's & L's...

The key to this year is laying the foundation for the next two to three years -

I would take 12 to 15 W's right NOW and be happy - knowing the fact he will NOT blow up the team at the end of the year
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

The key to this year is laying the foundation for the next two to three years -

I would take 12 to 15 W's right NOW and be happy - knowing the fact he will NOT blow up the team at the end of the year
    Plus some excitement restored to our mbb program! If he can do that the first season, I think that will be a success.

I'm already glad to see the mbb forum here on BBB pick back up! (my favorite time stretch on BBB was the 2009-10 year when this side of the board was getting all the traffic)

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    Plus some excitement restored to our mbb program! If he can do that the first season, I think that will be a success.

I'm already glad to see the mbb forum here on BBB pick back up! (my favorite time stretch on BBB was the 2009-10 year when this side of the board was getting all the traffic)
    I hope Coach White can increase our APR. Now that this:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...se-apr-cutline (previously proposed, now approved)

has passed, I worry how we'll fare. Now the conferences will have to decide whether to let those below 930 participate in conference postseason. Not much point in having a team win the WAC tournament if they can't particiapte in the NCAA tournament.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...se-apr-cutline (previously proposed, now approved)

has passed, I worry how we'll fare. Now the conferences will have to decide whether to let those below 930 participate in conference postseason. Not much point in having a team win the WAC tournament if they can't particiapte in the NCAA tournament.

Not to mention that they could really mess things up with an upset in the conference tourney.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

He will be judged on his "system", clock management, and how many technicals he gets.... :icon_wink:

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

The most recent two scores shown on the NCAA site were 912 and 921. Achieving an average of 930 is going to be tough. We have shown improvement, but it's hard to raise the score very much in a short period of time.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

The most recent two scores shown on the NCAA site were 912 and 921. Achieving an average of 930 is going to be tough. We have shown improvement, but it's hard to raise the score very much in a short period of time.
    You do what you can do with APR...

Just keeping making inroads

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

The new rule will be phased in over a 3-5 year period. They should be able to adapt to it soon enough.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    He will be judged on his "system", clock management, and how many technicals he gets.... :icon_wink:
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    The new rule will be phased in over a 3-5 year period. They should be able to adapt to it soon enough.
    Yep -

They just can't have any "surprises"....

+ Reply to Thread