+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets to LaTech vs Utah State

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Tickets to LaTech vs Utah State

How do you go about buying tickets to the Dawgs away games? I've been to the LaTech site and can't find the game there through Ticketmaster and the Utah State site shows the visitors section as unavailable. Do I have to call the ticket office to pick up tix? The last time I went to this game was a couple of years ago and i can't remember how I went about buying the tickets.<br>
    <br>
    Thanks,<br>
    Dawgyinmaimi

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Re: Tickets to LaTech vs Utah State

BTW, any other Dawgs going to be there?

Puppy scotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her gamescotch is on top of his/her game

I'll be there with a big group. Looked on Stubhub and the Fresno site. Going to call them tomorrow, will report back.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

i always contact a player through facebook amd get them to reserve me one.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be there but will be watching on TV. I hope you guys represent us well and have a great time. The game will be on MASN at 2 or 2:30.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post
    BTW, any other Dawgs going to be there?
    Wife and I will be there.

I got my tickets through the Tech ticket office so I would call them. They would probably have them at the "will call" for you to pick up at the game, assuming they still have them.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Logan, Utah is a really beautiful place! Enjoy Dawg Brothers and Sisters...and cheer us to victory!

+ Reply to Thread